Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking for my Windows 7 disc so I can, ahem, install it on my netbook, which I haven't touched in over 3 months. And found my old box.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4027/4658654194_be9c512e1c_b.jpg

Hells ****ing yes.

Also, Darth Vader is in the B-Wing for some reason.

I used to have an X-Wing, but it was fragile and it probably broke and got thrown away a long time ago.

^ Win. My brother used to collect those. We would drive all over the place to find them, and some of them were really hard to find. I think we still have them somewhere around here...

I really shouldn't post this, but I think it's been established that I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=6548

I really need to dust, but I keep procrastinating.

I really shouldn't post this, but I think it's been established that I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.

One would say a Star Wars freak even xD

That's a ridiculous collection. I thought I was nerdy for having vintage posters :(

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=6548

I really need to dust, but I keep procrastinating.

Now I don't feel like the only freak for having things like these. <3

Heheheh. I have me a couple of those millenium falcon micro machines and that Vader Tie fighter. An AT-AT, and Luke's X-wing. And several other playsets with minifigures. Jabba's palace with the sarlacc pit, Endor, Yavin 4 echo base, and Palpatine's chamber.

Now I don't feel like the only freak for having things like these. <3

Heheheh. I have me a couple of those millenium falcon micro machines and that Vader Tie fighter. An AT-AT, and Luke's X-wing. And several other playsets with minifigures. Jabba's palace with the sarlacc pit, Endor, Yavin 4 echo base, and Palpatine's chamber.

Micro Machines? I've got a crapload stuffed in a large ziplock bag somewhere. I even have Star Trek Micro Machines. There were plenty of Star Wars vs Star Trek battles when I was younger.

Finally finished my concert-jacket. It's been a work in progress for around 2 years and I finally got around to sewing on the last patches. I might try to cram on some more later, but at least I consider it a completed work now! Next project is a denim vest I've just started on.

Pics:

venstre.jpg

hyre.jpg

back-1.jpg

I don't expect many people here to recognize any of the bands, but I put enough time, money, and effort into it that I thought I'd share. It should also get me a bunch of free beer and new acquaintances when I go to Hellfest in two weeks:

Hellfest+2010+affhellfes2010.jpg

How about we get this thread back on track by my showing off more of my Star Wars nerd cred.

Show spoiler

Look at dem Star Destroyers!

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=6608

I forgot I had some of those ships. Like the Hapan Nova Battle Cruiser and the Scimitar TIE Bomber.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=6609

And here's Star Trek.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=6610

^^^Oh my F***ing GAWD!

Errm...okay, you definitely out nerded me and out phreak'd me...you phreak. :p

=========

In other good news

The Valhalla Renaissance Faire is going on this weekend and next weekend up in Lake Tahoe. I'm going next weekend b/c it'll be the more adult weekend with pirates and lotsa booty.

Payday today...wonder if I should buy some parts and try that instructables thing with the x-clamps on my 360.

i got scalding hot motor oil to pour all over my hand, ford trucks are ever so fun

My very favorite thing about Fords is their inability to complete a turn in less than a quarter mile radius. Thanks, Ford, for helping us all be comfortable making a 4 part turn. :thmbup1:

My very favorite thing about Fords is their inability to complete a turn in less than a quarter mile radius. Thanks, Ford, for helping us all be comfortable making a 4 part turn. :thmbup1:

i just dont appreciate the location of the ford f250 oil filter, other than that, i dont mind fords, ive actually owned 4 consecutive fords

Yeah, I don't change my own oil, so it's just the lack of turning and the gas guzzling that bummed me since I always pulled a stock trailer with mine.

Good thing: I made a HUGE Texas Sheet Cake today and it's friggin' gorgeous!!

Yeah, I don't change my own oil, so it's just the lack of turning and the gas guzzling that bummed me since I always pulled a stock trailer with mine.

Good thing: I made a HUGE Texas Sheet Cake today and it's friggin' gorgeous!!

im the manager of a tire lube express, so i get to do plenty of that

and i may be getting a new apt soon, thats good

Archived