Home

Picked up Just Cause 2 the other day. Blowie up woo

As well as Sleep is Death, which I will play with Darathy as soon as he responds to me in some manner vaguely recognizable as communication. CURSE YOU DARATHY. Totally psyched about it though. If anyone else has, or even somewhat wants to play... message me.

Cousin weddingness on Sunday, which is a relative good. Good, insofar as I like seeing people happy; bad, insofar as I had to give up going out on the town tonight with my buddies who tempted me with many temptations (I will not list these). However, part of these things is my that my friend is now permanently back from university, which is a good thing. Even so, his heckling is offensive. So it is probably just a 70% good thing until I crush his larynx.

Also got even more Transmetropolian collections. Only missing #8 now... its time will come.

Awesome video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MA3406YJUg

Last good thing... getting to pick my scheduled hours now that I am a supervisor. SWEET DEAL. It is unpossible to marginalize this, having previously worked until ~2-11pm. 7-3 here I come, baby.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

61jjLrSFOML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nice to see Psylocke finally put some old demons to rest.

343527ps_500h.jpg

Got this for only £10, and I've been having sooo much fun with it with the kids. (easy cheevos too)

41UlqJX-6WL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I lost this book among with many others when I broke up with an ex-boyfriend, and I've always meant to buy it again as it's one of my all time favourite books. Utterly brilliant writing and such great humour. Highly recommended to all.

8996245x.jpg

I've become a HUGE Silversun Pickups fan since first playing Lazy Eye on Rock Band. I <3 this album. I've worn out my guitar playing Panic Switch and It's Nice To Know You Work Alone.

8996245x.jpg

I f***ing love that cd. So much.

is one of the greatest songs ever.

EDIT: In other news, my cousin called me today and said that he found his old drumset in storage and didn't have room for it at his new house so he gave em to me :)

All basic, non name brand (as far as I can tell) equipment. Hi-Hat, Snare, Hi Tom, Low Tom, Bass, and ride cymbal, along with all equipment for it and a drum throne too. My neighbors aren't going to like us much longer oh well.

Thing 1. JOB! I got a summer internship at RR Donnelly in the IT / Corporate Systems department. Pretty stoked, actually.

Thing 2. Half-Life 2 on Mac! I know it's 5.5 years behind the PC version but I'm looking forward to playing it through again

Ordered a couple more books...

scottpilgrim1.jpg

Thought I'd see what all the fuss is about. If I like it, I'll buy the rest. (looking forward to the film, the trailer is great)

51QwAyFkw9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Following on from A Short History of Nearly Everything, this book talks about the ordinary things in our houses and how they came to be. Really looking forward to reading it.

Not I.

While I applaud the whole "hybridness" of the vehicle... it scores very low on the styling charts in my book.

Make a hybrid that looks like a Lotus Exige or an Audi R8 on the other hand... I'm soooo there.

28104_849123452733_10214867_47932780_1000503_n.jpg

*spaceship noises*

prius owners unite! :thmbup1:

i have a rebel alliance sticker on the side window of my car, and an imperial symbol on the other side. on my dashboard i have a golden mushroom plushie, to give myself the illusion that sometimes i can go super turbo fast in it XD

While I applaud the whole "hybridness" of the vehicle... it scores very low on the styling charts in my book.

Despite the "hybridness" of the Prius I understand that due to the manufacturing processes it actually has a lifetime carbon footprint higher than a Range Rover.

There's that too... but manufacturers do have to start somewhere if there's no existing support infrastructure in place. I don't fault the attempt.

Hydrogen fuel-cell cars will probably eventually be the norm... but still enough of a ways off that something should be attempted in the interim.

I'd probably go TDI myself rather than Hybrid... but I might be the wrong person to ask anyway,.. since I really want a Lancer Evolution X as my next car,.. so obviously fuel-economy and the environment are exactly high up on my car-buying priorities list.

You yanks have quite a different idea of what makes a good looking car...

Well I'm not a good standard to judge this by. I get excited over ranch trucks too; especially if they're about 40+ years old. And Jeeps, muscle cars, Escalades.... :p

Got a new bike today, and it's sooooo fabulous. Check it out!

867-2698-full-electra_butterfly_3_speed_ladies_29592-74.jpg

nice bike jedi lady

Hell yes, it's nice, Maximus Dath. The only awkward thing about it is the lack of brakes on the handle bars; it's got the old fashioned pedal brakes, but it's worth it for the uber classiness that is the Electra Butterfly Cruiser. :D

Not shown in the picture is a quick release wicker basket with a handle for easy toting of all of my tiny manslaves, whiskey, and chlorophyll water and other essentials. :indif:

;)

Archived