Home

Suburban20005.jpg

*low rumbling noises*

This is (very similarly) what I drive every day. Gets like 14 MPG and goes from 0 to 60 whenever it feels like it.

Exterior paint job is total garbage, but the interior is still clean (yay).

Oh, and it's got just under 250,000 miles on it, and has driven from Seattle to Los Angeles and back probably 12 times.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Tases you all* ...............

*Right in the nads*

Yeah it's not so funny now is it? :p

VGT: Chocolate Chip Cookies in cupcake form with a pure peanut butter center. MMmmmmmm.....

Also, no basket pixxorrzzz Dathy. Stupid stupid rain that I adore and despise sooo soo much. :¬:

Hell yes, it's nice, Maximus Dath. The only awkward thing about it is the lack of brakes on the handle bars; it's got the old fashioned pedal brakes, but it's worth it for the uber classiness that is the Electra Butterfly Cruiser. :D

Go be a Luddite someplace else.

its about to be very rainy here.....where are you at lady jedi?

As if I'm going to tell you that, creeper. :p

Go be a Luddite someplace else.

Actually, being opposed to the old fashioned-ness of the brakes would make me the opposite of a Luddite. Maybe next time you try big kid words, you'll work it into the proper context. :)

Dath why didn't you rip trujedi a new one HAS MARRIAGE MADE YOU SOFT!?!?

In other news, my houses A/C is ****ed again. Now, you might be thinking "Bongo you bafoon, that's a bad thing," and you're right. However, the good thing is that now the rest of my family knows what it feels like in my room, where it's 85 degrees while the rest of the house is 78. Honestly I barely notice the A/C isn't working.

Dath why didn't you rip trujedi a new one HAS MARRIAGE MADE YOU SOFT!?!?

In other news, my houses A/C is ****ed again. Now, you might be thinking "Bongo you bafoon, that's a bad thing," and you're right. However, the good thing is that now the rest of my family knows what it feels like in my room, where it's 85 degrees while the rest of the house is 78. Honestly I barely notice the A/C isn't working.

hahah ooohhh bongo boy you bafoon, :Dyou make me laugh!!

So do you dath...your the funniest of them all :)

i wish i had humour like you two

I do too.

EDIT: Just found out that Omar Rodriguez-Lopez (Guitarist and general mastermind of The Mars Volta) has a new cd with John Frusciante out and is name your own price, along with his new Quartet cd.

They're available here if you're interested.

Actually, being opposed to the old fashioned-ness of the brakes would make me the opposite of a Luddite. Maybe next time you try big kid words, you'll work it into the proper context. :)

Brakes are only old fashioned when you live in silly hipster world.

I traded in my DS stuff and managed to get $150 towards this.

111780_front.jpg

Say what you will about GameStop, but my local store takes good care of me. I asked if they'd set one aside for me, and they did. When I finally went and picked it up, some guy called and asked if there were any left in stock. The GameSpot employee said the guy on the phone sounded so sad when he was told I was buying the last one. :D

It apparently took them 40 minutes to sell their inventory.

It was well worth the money to upgrade. It makes so little noise. Even with a disk spinning. It gets pretty hot though.

Archived