Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The love seat is actually for the man cave. It's hard to tell but they're the biggest couches I've ever seen in my life. I'm almost 6'5" and when I sit all the way back on them my legs dangle. I love it! The rest is for the wife cave. Her cave is way bigger.

She just hit me for writing that.

Interview at best buy tomorrow, for geek squad.

wish me luck

I wish you luck for getting the job, and I hope you don't have to do any of the underhanded, dirty stuff that everyone hears regarding the geek squad.*

*I'm sure most of the Geek Squad is legit. I'm aware that (as is the case with most organizations) it's always the bad stories that you hear about.

Dude... you don't need to cover yourself when it comes to Geek Squad. You're using the same awkward ass-covery for subjects such as talk about: minorities, homosexuals, Scientologists, Muslims, drug users, alcoholics, atheists, anarchists, racists, Liberals, Conservatives, Fundamental Christians, Middle Eastern people, and people who have slept with Dath's mom.

Everyone's heard the stories, but yeah, I've inquired joining them once. I think it'd be easy and enlightening.

Let us know how it is if you get in, Ant.

Dude... you don't need to cover yourself when it comes to Geek Squad. You're using the same awkward ass-covery for subjects such as talk about: minorities, homosexuals, Scientologists, Muslims, drug users, alcoholics, atheists, anarchists, racists, Liberals, Conservatives, Fundamental Christians, Middle Eastern people, and people who have slept with Dath's mom.

How dare you talk about homosexuals like that, you ****ing intollerant bastard

in other news, i got cable and internet at the new apartment

I wish you luck for getting the job, and I hope you don't have to do any of the underhanded, dirty stuff that everyone hears regarding the geek squad.*

*I'm sure most of the Geek Squad is legit. I'm aware that (as is the case with most organizations) it's always the bad stories that you hear about.

Everyone's heard the stories, but yeah, I've inquired joining them once. I think it'd be easy and enlightening.

Let us know how it is if you get in, Ant.

WELL. I'm officially hired and starting work likely in two weeks, maybe sooner (I quit my current job)

Was interviewed by 3 people, one being my manager and so far it looks very legit and non-dirty :p

I'm really excited, this will be the first job I have that is actually somewhat related to what I'm interested in (sure as hell beats grocery stores.) Cant wait to start really.

Congrats! That's great news! Hopefully everything will start turning around, yeah? :D

Apparently, 2 weeks means 2 days. They want us to pay them the pro-rated rent for this month now. Unfortunantly, the insurance company has yet to give us our check. So even if I do pay up, I got nothing to move into the damn place!

Went to the London Film & Comic Con on Saturday with the family and had an awesome time. Saw lots of famous people, and totally geeked out. Got Katee Sackhoff's autograph, saw Kenny Baker, William.B.Davis, William Shatner, Dave Prowse, Daniel Logan, Julian Glover and loads more. Notice how my daughter dressed for the part with her Supergirl T-Shirt and Comic Book top. :)

35301_421893618424_588428424_4485513_1960363_n.jpg

35301_421893593424_588428424_4485508_6049255_n.jpg

As well as loads of small gifts for the kids, I got this 11.5" Ayane figure and a few other collectables:

ayane-1.jpg

Got a couple of new games too

6068516x.jpg

10970005x.jpg

Archived