Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know I'm behind the curve on buying one. I still play the vast majority of my games on PC, but at $70 used with 3 games, I figured this was too good of a deal to pass up. Also my laptop is rubbish for games, and sometimes I go overseas for a long enough time that it's worth bringing some extra stuff.

m9t65j.jpg

Moving this here because "someone" is busy complaining that I'm advertising for some company, which I'm not. Figures it belongs better here than as it's own thread, regardless.

Quite literally the supplies are running out pretty dern fast.

These things sell for $40-$75, but the "new style" is coming out so they are getting rid of the old style for $6 a pop!

Figured you guys might want to take a look.

http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/All-Products/Closeouts/D/30001/P/1:100:50000:50900

Latah!

Yeah I know I'm behind the curve on buying one. I still play the vast majority of my games on PC, but at $70 used with 3 games, I figured this was too good of a deal to pass up. Also my laptop is rubbish for games, and sometimes I go overseas for a long enough time that it's worth bringing some extra stuff.

m9t65j.jpg

I want a 360 for 70 bucks >.>

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently acquired a Kindle as well. It keeps me occupied during boring stretches at work. I reckon I've read about a dozen of the free classic books on Amazon available for download. Guess I might actually have to start buying new things to read once I run out of classics. ;o

Dawwww cute puppy leXX :)

EDIT: (10/15/10)

Two pretty awesome things, One I finally hit rank 70 10th prestige in MW2 last night :)

Two, someone at Microsoft f***ed up, and Fable II was free today for a little while, so I totally took advantage of it :p

EDIT: (10/21/10)

(F***ing post more people, jeez)

Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas (PC)

Thanks to my good friend Patchy :p

It's a good game so far...after you edit the fallout.ini file, place an old DirectX d3d9.dll in the New Vegas directory, and alt-tab to the process manager and set falloutnv.exe to high priority (each time you run it mind you). Seriously, Obsidian/Bethesda, this is just piss poor testing. When it happens to a few people, fine, I'll let you slide. When it happens to at least over half of the PC community? Somethings f***ed.

EDIT: (10/22/10)

A4087201.jpg

Rock Band 3 (360) Wireless Keyboard Bundle - $99.99 w/Free Shipping from Dell

Me and my little brother have been saving for this for months now. So it will take an extra week after it comes out to get here, when you're rolling pennies for it saving $33 is well worth an extra week of waiting :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ. I've only posted four times in the last seven weeks (I checked).

But yeah, I got this.

amazon-kindle-3.jpg

Bought one book so far on it.

8b75619009a03f6478684110L.jpg

Other books I have were courtesy of Patchy, too. But I swear, 4/5 times it's a book I own a physical copy of. : V

Other than that I don't think I've made a purchase over $15 in four months.

51spFPoaZXL._SS400_.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops (360) - $54.55 off Amazon with Day of Release Delivery

This past weekend a couple relatives on my dad's side (including my Grandma) who I hadn't seen or heard from in 3 and a half (or more) years came to town. And for whatever reason, most likely guilt from not f***ing contacting us in 3 and a half years, my Grandma gave me 50 bucks.

Hopefully this good luck will continue with Cataclysm come December :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived