Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

got my own room in a house with heat, electricity, water, high speed internet hookup, shared washer/dryer, bathroom, kitchen, livingroom. for only 325 a month in a very good location, been looking for a place since i got out of 19d osut on the 9th of december. It's close to everything and I have my own private entrance which is sweet cause it comes with a balcony overlooking the city!!

Kinda late to the party, but I been busy as you can probably imagine...

I got a kindle fire from Santa!

Kindle%20Fire%20(home%20angle%201)s-420-90.jpg

It's very sexy! I have started downloading many apps and comics for it!

Couple of cool features if you didn't know

1. supports all amazon and android related apps

2. amazon prime members can stream about as many movies as netflix!

3. Supports netflix!

4. Anything you have downloaded to Amazon.com's cloud drive past August, will download to your Kindle fire with the touch of a button!

• 2 weeks later...

All on vinyl, cause yeah...

Mastodon - Crack the Skye

R-1769979-1242240325.jpg

-- Because I want The Last Baron's thirteen minute epic-ness in a physical form.

Comets on Fire - Avatar

R-941734-1175424891.jpg

-- I downloaded this album originally because

appeared on a music podcast DJ'd by Valient Himself. It sounded like if KISS was ordered to write a song that was like Yes' Roundabout - a long, jam filled piece of classic rock awesomeness.

LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge 12" EP

R-48762-1226950555.jpg

-- Pretty cool, huh? I can go from sludge metal to psychedelic jam rock to 2002 club electronic music in one shopping spree. From the looks of it this is the first thing LCD Soundsystem ever released... and I only recently realized how great of a song it is. I managed to snipe an auction on eBay for <$14 with literally 2 seconds left in the auction. At the moment of writing I'm waiting for it in the mail, but you should give the song a listen. The music video is a little truncated, but pretty funny.

Dustforce on Steam

DustforceLogo.png

Holy hot hell is this game something else. I've only played to perfection 3-5 levels (srsly, they're only like 50-100 sec long) and already spent 3 hours gritting my teeth to get that perfect run. N+ acrobatics, Super Meat Boy challenge, some light combat, and a demand perfection likened to Trials HD. Oh, and the graphics are great, the art design cartoon-y and pretty, animation smooth and varied, and the music is fantastic.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/65300/

Music is great, too.

http://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/

• 2 weeks later...

pric43964m-the-darkness-ii-limited-edition.jpg

Having a good GOOD time playing this game online with my buddy Jake. We form a perfect team slaying fools, stabbing hearts, and killing mob bosses. Also dealing with the supernatural by stabbing hearts of the recently killed, executions, shooting out lights to give the advantage. Just a bloody good time. Also, first game in years since Battlefront II, where I picked up quickly and am naturally good at it! Story is written by white people who make the mafia look cartoons, but the comic feel, and the blood lust level is where it's at. Very VERY fun to play with others!

Archived