Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a HP Pavillion G6 Laptop. Specs are here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2825537#post2825537

Before you dump on it, I am poor, and it runs The Old Republic which was all I cared it would do!

I also got a couple of $25 Kindle cards. I got a Kindle Fire last Christmas and have used it literally every day since then.

Santa was pretty good to Groovy this year.

• 2 weeks later...

forward unto dawn

halo 4

prosport binoculars

concour video camera for my ach

nikon s330 digital camera

deck of magic the gathering cards

waiting for more stuff to get here to kuwait...specifically avatar extended edition. my mom sent it out the 14th of december and it isnt here yet. :(

Xbox 360 250GB Console S version. **** yeah...was worth the $300...the extra memory, integrated wifi, hdmi connection, 2 games, and xbox live headset made it totally worth the price.

god i love the army...wouldnt be able to buy all this cool **** with that ****ty walmart job back home!

• 2 weeks later...
2 terabyte hard drive and new pair of asic gels. waiting on far cry 3 to come in.
Far Cry 3 is really worth it. By far the best one for gameplay, even if the story is a bit whack.

Got a really huge raise yesterday (+10k)! I am extremely pleased. The only problem is that I literally don't want anything currently, so it's probably just going to get banked until I find something worthwhile. Still a bit surprised...

Far Cry 3 is really worth it. By far the best one for gameplay, even if the story is a bit whack.

Got a really huge raise yesterday (+10k)! I am extremely pleased. The only problem is that I literally don't want anything currently, so it's probably just going to get banked until I find something worthwhile. Still a bit surprised...

thats a big raise...what do you do for work?

thats a big raise...what do you do for work?

I manage indirectly about 150 people and directly about 8. I'm at a tech startup which which I joined about 3 years ago, and I've ended up as essentially a jack-of-all trades in my current position. I do training, payroll, outage management, scheduling, systems checks, host prospective clients, minor tech support, expansion buildouts-- anything really. Turns out such people are fairly useful and eventually get noticed (for which I am grateful).

Archived