Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After first going to the US, and then to Germany to some big festivals, I'm finally back. Been around 6 or 7 weeks away from home, but it's been fun. Also, I've spent a lot of money.

CDs:

Leviathan - Howl Mockery At The Cross

Faith No More - The Real Thing

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Your Funeral... My Trial

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Tender Prey

Xasthur - Subliminal Genocide

Julee Cruise - Floating Into the Night

Julee Cruise - The Voice of Love

Primordial - Storm Before the Calm

Primordial - Spirit the Earth Aflame

The Electric Hellfire Club - Kiss the Goat

My Dying Bride - Songs of Darkness, Words of Light

Audrey Horne - Confessions and Alcohol EP

Iggy Pop - The Idiot

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone

Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses

Abyssic Hate - Suicidal Emotions

Silencer - Death, Pierce Me

Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain

Shirt/Longsleeves:

Abyssic Hate

Agalloch

Forgotten Tomb

Xasthur

Mütiilation

Katatonia

Party.San Open Air festival shirt

Books:

Bruce Campbell: Confessions of a B-movie Actor

Bruce Campbell: Make Love* *the Bruce Campbell Way

George Carlin: Napalm and Silly Putty

George Carlin: When Will Jesus Bring the Pork-Chops?

Chris Rodley: Lynch on Lynch

Friedrich Nietzsche: Twilight of the Idols/The Antichrist

Richard Dawkins: The God Delusion

DVDs:

Fitzcarraldo

Army of Darkness

Eraserhead

Seinfeld: Season 4

The Simpsons: Season 6

Twin Peaks: The Second Season

Also, a bunch of patches, buttons, and other random stuff, including a new camera (a Nikon D40), beer kegs, and a drinking horn. And also I've seen around 30 bands live. :D

Bruce Campbell: Make Love* *the Bruce Campbell Way

Does it involve either saving a princess besieged by the forces of undead evil, or by leisurely entering the beds of wealthy spinsters in Miami, all the while protecting your buddy and his IRA girlfriend from the CIA?

(Burn Notice is a pretty cool show...)

Also: Do you really need that many books to prove that God doesn't exist? :p

Does it involve either saving a princess besieged by the forces of undead evil, or by leisurely entering the beds of wealthy spinsters in Miami, all the while protecting your buddy and his IRA girlfriend from the CIA?

(Burn Notice is a pretty cool show...)

Also: Do you really need that many books to prove that God doesn't exist? :p

I don't get your second reference there, but it involves teaming up with a kung-fu mastering Richard Gere to take down the Hollywood machine.

Also: The subject is interesting, I'm already convinced on the subject. The God Delusion is, however, a very interesting and well-written book by a great scientist. Recommended even if you're a religious person. ;)

I don't get your second reference there, but it involves teaming up with a kung-fu mastering Richard Gere to take down the Hollywood machine.

Burn Notice. Since I imagine you probably don't get the USA Channel over there in Norwegiania, I'd recommend finding a copy of the show through whatever means at your disposal, as its a pretty good show.

Where did you go to in the US? Was it scary like everyone says? Hobos and gang-bangers and fat people and Bible thumpers all abound? : P

Dedham, a small town not far from Boston. And just for your information, I've already spent a year in the US between 2000 and 2001, so I was well prepared for the loonies. ;D

I'll have to check out Burn Notice, Bruce makes it worth searching for.

Dedham, a small town not far from Boston. And just for your information, I've already spent a year in the US between 2000 and 2001, so I was well prepared for the loonies. ;D

Wait, you were here in 2001 when the Trade Centers were felled...and the next time you come back, a bridge collasped. Hmm.

I sense that that America's next war is going to be Operation Kick Nordic Ass.

:p

I don't know what it is but that has a certain ring to it doesn't it?:p

It involves the slow but sure penetration of McDonald franchises, not unlike the manner in which herpes propagates, into the various cities of Norway. Eventually, they, like America, will become overwrought with an obesity epidemic, which will overtax their socialized health care systems to the point that they're left a broken, sad, and fat country. Once their spirit and their belts have broken, it's only a matter of sending in our armed forces and gloriously liberating their communist country with equally liberal amounts of violence and flowing rivers of blood that shall not coagulate for weeks.

Although, in all likelihood, we're just going to skip the first few portions of that sinister plan and go straight to bullets and bombs. It's the American way.

It involves the slow but sure penetration of McDonald franchises, not unlike the manner in which herpes propagates, into the various cities of Norway. Eventually, they, like America, will become overwrought with an obesity epidemic, which will overtax their socialized health care systems to the point that they're left a broken, sad, and fat country. Once their spirit and their belts have broken, it's only a matter of sending in our armed forces and gloriously liberating their communist country with equally liberal amounts of violence and flowing rivers of blood that shall not coagulate for weeks.

Although, in all likelihood, we're just going to skip the first few portions of that sinister plan and go straight to bullets and bombs. It's the American way.

By far the best post in a loooooong time.

*Wonders what Pie's relatives are like*

Any cheek-pinching? : P

Edit: Good thing... I raced the full Pikes Peak on DiRT in a Toyota Tacoma. It was a perfect race, no crashes and I only hit one sign on the entire 10-something mile hill-climb track. It was fnckin' crazy!

But it helped that I discovered a secret for the Tacoma: There is Acceleration, Braking, and Cornering. These all tax the car's friction, but I discovered that if you let off the gas when cornering, you'll never lose control and you don't have to slow down braking.

I'll have to check out Burn Notice, Bruce makes it worth searching for.

Dude you shoulda hit me up we coulda had a really great time

Yeah, keep it clean. ;)

~Lj

Awwww, the fun posts got deleted :(

Someone's racist against awesome. :(

Anyway, technically I haven't gotten it yet, but today Bioshock is released and I'm going to try and get a copy. Mmm, well hello there Mr. Big Daddy, meet 2.3 jigowattz of electricity - from the palm of my hand!

Edit - Woo, snagged the last copy Gamestop had that wasn't preordered. Now it's time for me to go Flash Gordon on those Ayn Randian bastards!

Someone's racist against awesome. :(

Anyway, technically I haven't gotten it yet, but today Bioshock is released and I'm going to try and get a copy. Mmm, well hello there Mr. Big Daddy, meet 2.3 jigowattz of electricity - from the palm of my hand!

back2thefutureone108.jpeg

NEEDS MOAR JIGGAWATTS!

Archived