Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2x post for the combo!

My new shoes arrived from Zappos.com - an apparently very big website (like the Amazon.com of shoes) that I had never heard of until the other day.Anyway, they actually had a huge selection in styles, brands and sizes. So I got my new Size 15 (size 14 UK) shoes. Really impressive because the shoes arrived in just over 24 hours from ordering from half way across the country and they look sick.

*Waits for people to say "Those are fugly!"*

Clicky for full.

th_P9156584.jpg th_P9156578.jpg th_P9156577.jpg th_P9156574.jpg

"DC Characters" - Size 15, Oak/Gum color scheme, $60 shipped.

1133487764.jpg

Just got this today, along with putting down 55 bucks towards Halo 3 Limited Edition, and my god, it's the best purchase I've ever made in the history of ever. After playing Gears Of War and the CoD4 beta on my 17 inch CRT at 1280x1024 resolution, I don't think I'll ever go back to playing it on my 20 inch tv. It may be smaller in physical size, but it's so damn crisp, so damn beautiful, that playing it on my tv makes it look muddy.

1133487764.jpg

Just got this today, along with putting down 55 bucks towards Halo 3 Limited Edition, and my god, it's the best purchase I've ever made in the history of ever. After playing Gears Of War and the CoD4 beta on my 17 inch CRT at 1280x1024 resolution, I don't think I'll ever go back to playing it on my 20 inch tv. It may be smaller in physical size, but it's so damn crisp, so damn beautiful, that playing it on my tv makes it look muddy.

Welcome to the world of console HD :-p

Yeah, I've got one of those. But it was a $12 generic Made In China piece, and there's a little bit of ghosting because of it. And yeah, Bongo, on my LCD I saw that particular scene in GoW in the gardens. The one where I stopped you. Yeah, HD is cool. :D

Carbine + CAG Scope/Red Dot Sight + Extra Damage + Last Stand = Lots of dead enemies :D

But yeah, that's my stealth loadout right there. What's your gamertag? Mine's PsychoBongoBob, send me an invite :thumbsup:

M16A4 + ACOG Scope + Stopping Power + Deep Impact = Dead Enemies with nothing to hide behind xD.

What game type do you guys play? I usually just stick to Free-For-All since everyone is always running around and it makes all the other game types hard to play more tactically. Feel free to add me if you guys wanna play.

:lsduel::duel:

Eternal_Sonata.jpg

$60 and a free Faceplate (The one with Allegretto)

Edit:

The starting is sorta weird, it shows the girl on the cover Polka essentially committing suicide. Wonder what will happen?

I'm already 5 hours into it and I think it's a great JRPG. If you're like me you've tried games like FFXII and Dragon Quest VIII but could never really get sucked into it due to it's repetitive fighting, grinding, and steep learning curve. Well, Eternal Sonata is great because it starts out pretty easy and continuously gets more and more challenging. But so far I've never gotten frustrated once and I've only had Game-Over's in boss fights. It really all comes together.

Besides that the art and story are pretty amazing, the voice acting is pretty good (and I'm the sort of person to turn on Japanese voices the first chance I get). The fighting system is great, it's the perfect combination between strategy, turn-base, and a little dash of hack-n'-slash. It's really fun.

update051205_xbox360.jpg

oblivion_xbox360_550box.jpg

GRAW2box.jpg

Got the 360 and GRAW 2 eleven days ago, picked up Oblivion for an amazing $30 (since the goty came out the next day or so). I've been playing both games non-stop...taking time in between to go to my job and i step outside and it's FALL?! already? o well!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is OBVIOUS DOOM if anyone here wants to add me, just include a message on who you are, otherwise i will ignore it. :p

oblivion_xbox360_550box.jpg]

Got the 360 and GRAW 2 eleven days ago, picked up Oblivion for an amazing $30 (since the goty came out the next day or so). I've been playing both games non-stop...taking time in between to go to my job and i step outside and it's FALL?! already? o well!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is OBVIOUS DOOM if anyone here wants to add me, just include a message on who you are, otherwise i will ignore it. :p

Say goodbye to your social life right now.

Now that that's over with... go play Oblivion.

Archived