Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't done one of these in a while

anyway here is some the things i got for christmas

12143.jpg

Pretty fun, alot of little mini-games in it, plus hunting big animals!

BrainAge2.jpg

Makes my head hurt, but it's addicting.

COD4_X360_Theta.jpg

Call of Duty 4 is the best Multiplayer First Person Shooter I have played since Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. It's so addicting. I can't stop playing it.

Yep, its pretty sleek. Got all my tunes on it and some photos, still working on getting video. I think its silly how Apple makes it so difficult to get video on there especially if you don't have a Mac. And the Internet on it is great too.

Today I got this:

The_Captain_And_The_Kid.jpg

3 things.

1) I finally got to see Streetlight Manifesto, easily one of, maybe even my favorite band of all time, live in concert for only 15 bucks. F***ing greatest concert I've ever been to, second only to the Flogging Molly concert I saw.

2) At said show, I also got this shirt for 15 bucks :D

RISMTS14.gif

3) Also, since I've listened to their new cd in some way shape or form almost every day since it came out, I decided to actually, you know, buy a copy for 12 bucks at the concert :p

Streetlight_Manifesto_-_Somewhere_in_the_Between.jpg

F***ing great night :D

Hmm, I'm looking into getting a new keyboard, but I don't want to dish out tons of money on one either, but I've never really experienced what a gaming keyboard or anything of the like feels like or how it is different.

My keyboard actually broke the other day and right now I'm using one of my dad's old Mac keyboards that is actually pretty decent, so I guess it'll work if I don't find anything.

420normalwithintemptatiwc3.jpgmusiccatalog5cs5cscissovk7.jpg

Within Temptation I was introduced to by the stoffe. It's similar to Evanescence but the tracks are in general higher quality than theirs (even though Amy Lee's voice is <3). Thanks the stoffe (you can have a <3 too)!

Sithy showed me the Scissor Sister's I Don't Feel Like Dancin' on youtube a while back, so I had to get it. The entire album is SO. INCREDIBLY. CATCHY! Sam has much love for it. Thanks sithy, you know who is your newest sycophant.

Archived