Home

You could get a core and a used hard drive for cheaper than a Pro system.

Yes

Arcade 360 $280 + Refurbished HDD $60 = $340 + 256mb Memory Card + 5 Arcade games

+$10 and you get a Headset, Component Cables, Ethernet cable, Snazzy Chrome disc drive, 2 Free full games

Seems to be more work than it's worth. The memory card will be pretty much useless after he gets the HDD.

Elitist, much?

Yes, we must exterminate all non-premium consoles from the land! The premium is the one great race console!

: P

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't come with a memory card. If someone didn't have an HDTV and didn't care about a headset, it's a reasonable choice.

EDIT: Back in my day, alls we got with our pro system was a lousy console! :p

So maybe it doesn't make much sense anymore with the free games. But still, it's like it's a stupid decision.

Problem is that I'm one of those people who will kick anyone who doesn't have a microphone in Rock Band quick bands. I mean, they're is nothing worse than getting 98% and having no one to celebrate with.

"Hey guys, what songs? ... Anything? ... Alright, I'll just choose Train Kept a Rollin, hope you like that, drummer guy."

And ehh, I never thought I'd get an HDTV, but I did. I remember once contemplating cutting off the component piece so I couldn't have to tie it in a knot to keep it tidy.

And yeah, I gots nothings but a lousy console, too. Don't go pulling that.

:V

*But it's general consensus, it's a faux pas to buy a HD-less 360.*

lvl70pirateninjacelebrauf4.th.jpg

That's me and friends celebrating me hitting level 70 in WoW. We all bought tons and tons of booze and got items that turned us into either ninjas or pirates, and after dancing around in the middle of the main horde town Orgrimmar, we went to the throneroom of the leader of the Horde, thrall, and partied there.

Good times :)

Oh God please tell me you didn't actually get the core edition. Oh please God have mercy on this one's soul for not waiting a little longer to get enough money for the hard drive which would make his experience so much more rewarding.

So goodbye to DLC, TV, trailers, XBL Arcade, Demos, and everything else that's cool.

Yeah I decided I didn't really want all that stuff.

._.

lvl70pirateninjacelebrauf4.th.jpg

That's me and friends celebrating me hitting level 70 in WoW. We all bought tons and tons of booze and got items that turned us into either ninjas or pirates, and after dancing around in the middle of the main horde town Orgrimmar, we went to the throneroom of the leader of the Horde, thrall, and partied there.

Good times :)

That almost makes me want to start playing WoW.

Almost. ;P

I got this:

Kzlboxart.jpg

Used for $25

Fun game so far. It plays like an isometric 3D version of Soldat. Lot of fun, great graphics for a hand held, even has freaking ragdoll and damage physics!

I had that game, and I could not get into it. I am however currently playing Killzone, the PS2 version on my PS3. Pretty intense so far! And I have seen Killzone 2 in action at the manager's conference in Vegas, and it is oh so glorious , total FPS bliss!

I had that game, and I could not get into it. I am however currently playing Killzone, the PS2 version on my PS3. Pretty intense so far!

I like it so far. It's a little frustrating in some parts, and it'd be real nice to have two weapons instead of just one. But the graphics and detail are pretty amazing for a handheld game, it's like a hack and slash with guns. I played Killzone a little bit on my own PS2... I really didn't like it. It had cool ideas and stuff, but it just felt really dry and generic, and the muddy textures, cruddy controls, and frame rate really killed it for me.

Also, after waiting two weeks for it to deliver just a few hundred miles, LocoRoco finally arrived.

locoroco-box-art.jpg

I got the 360 version so I could play with a bunch of friends from school hehe.

Next game I'm getting is def. dead rising.

I know you were a Neverwinter Nights freak, so you should look into getting Mass Effect, it's a good experience.

I've been playing way too much Assassin's Creed - I'm on my way to getting 1000/1000 achievement points. I've collected every flag (all 320) and killed every one of the 60 Templars. I basically had this game at 100%, but I had to start replaying the entire game so I can get "The Conversationalist" achievement.

I basically got a snow day. I have my biggest paycheck ever at $161.46 in a week. And err... I succumbed to nerdy tempations and ordered the 12" PVC collectible Altair figure.

vertical.jpg

I recently purchased Assassins creed as well, love it. and of course, got dead rising.

I never get tired of endlessly beating the (living?) **** out of hordes of zombies

Should you ever get tired of beating the fecal matter out of hordes of zombies, you can always bash run them over. You never have to worry about using up all the fun too quickly, as they always come back to the tunnels.

But see, that's the thing. They always come back. There's no stopping the swarm, it's, it's madness!

Should you ever get tired of beating the fecal matter out of hordes of zombies, you can always bash run them over. You never have to worry about using up all the fun too quickly, as they always come back to the tunnels.

But see, that's the thing. They always come back. There's no stopping the swarm, it's, it's madness!

ahaha I've heard of a parking garage where one of my friends killed I think 13000 zombies in a matter of a few minutes. By running them over with a car...

I havent got there yet :o

51Vb0GckllL._SS500_.jpg

517syvlRbmL._SS500_.jpg

Not sure how long you been a Bowie fan, but ask anybody here, and it goes back a long, long way for me. Ever want any suggestions, just shoot me a PM. So far, you are on the right track with those two. And my personal favorite would be Outside if you don't have it already.

Have not been buying too much, but I did pick up one new game this past week:

51FIXAPyqGL._SS400_.jpg

I never been big on Racing Games, but the Burnout franchise falls into the so fun it's stupid category of gaming bliss. This one, you can just drive around a full blown open world city, and just do whatever the hell you want. Kind of like GTA without leaving the vehicle or third person shooting stuff. When you want repairs, you drive to a garage, when you run low on fuel, you drive to a gas station. When you run out of money, you drive to a key location, and do one of the events. It's a great deal of fun, and a milestone for the franchise.

Not sure how long you been a Bowie fan, but ask anybody here, and it goes back a long, long way for me. Ever want any suggestions, just shoot me a PM. So far, you are on the right track with those two. And my personal favorite would be Outside if you don't have it already.
Sweet, nice to see a fellow Bowie fan. Along with those 2 new ones, I have "David Bowie", Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane, and Best of Bowie. Don't have Outside, thanks for the recommendation.

Archived