Home

I sent several messages to BongoBob trying to get a match going, and nothing materialized. One thing TiE, I live in a house where other people go to bed, so I cannot rock out into the wee hours of late night/early morning. I am off tomorrow, so if you wanna slam a few tracks we can make that happen. One thing I noticed about online play....We had a manager friend and his buddy doing a band play thing. I could hear his friend and I could see that my manager friend was online doing the drums, but I could neither hear the drums nor hear him talk, but it would show his score, so I knew he was there. This made things hard, as it is VERY hard for me to sing a song without a basic drum beat going. Not sure what the problem was...we never figured that out. Also, I refuse to do Great full Dead songs, as I hate them. I can do most of the main songs save for Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Weezer. One cool thing is that who ever hosts, the host's songs will be available for quick play. I was even able to pull off Metallica's "Enter Sandman" with at 97% on vocals. Remember I only play this game with Vocals, and there is some songs I just cannot do. I mostly do the grunge, hard rock, and industrial stuff that I know. We will give it a try today ok?

Yeah, I totally understand and I'm just messing with you about being serious about it. :p

But anyway, I won't have the chance to play for a month maybe. My 360 finally croaked again and I sent it in today. So it lasted 2 weeks on the towel trick. So it's PC (GH3, Sims 2, Crysis), Gamecube (MGS: Twin Snakes), PS2 (Shadow of the Colossus, MGS2, and MGS3), and PSP (Patapon and God of War) games for me.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dead rising is fun as hell. My friend let me borrow it and I'm about halfway through 72 hour mode.

There is nothing funnier than putting a horse head mask on a zombie and then burning it's now masked face off with a hot skillet :D

In other news, finally got around to getting a new bass pedal for rock band. Did the express return where they send me a new one as well as a pre-paid label for me to send my broken one back to them. Did this before with Nintendo when my Wii crapped out on me. I really respect companies that do this, much nicer than waiting for a box to send yours in, wait for them to get it, then wait for them to send you a new one.

It needs to get here quick, I'm going through drumming withdrawals ><

I've been playing alot on XBox 360. The only problem is I use my friend's account...which is an account he pays for for all of us who don't have our own accounts. So yea, in any case, we play alot of Halo 3 so if anyone wants to look us up, just send a message to any of these stating that you know me: Death50Blooms, Schmokey17, or All4Show17.

To anyone who played with me in Halo 2; I suck now, but I am starting to get back into the grove. Playing with people twice my 'skill level' and rank, I can still end MVP more often than not.

Since my 360 is visiting Hades (Texas Repair Center) and crossing the River Styx (UPS), twice. I yanked the decal set I had off my precious 360, fearing that leaving it on would raise suspicion or slow down the process, and assuming it'd just be lost anyway. I ordered a new set, but kept my faceplate, explaining on an included Post-it note that I "Only had a custom face-plate" - which they had explained not to send in. So I bought a little something extra...

Nisshoki.jpg

0002327232581_150X150.jpg

41X11FTHBML._AA220_.jpg

2 games i've been wanting to get, but decided to wait it out for a couple years, and seized them this afternoon for $10 each, got them for PC because I'm getting:

TSD-120JS-main.jpg

SATA 160GB Hard Drive from tigerdirect.com

0089596314621_215X215.jpg

also decided to get a new psu (500 watts) because i'll want to upgrade my video card with the next paycheck.

i only hope the computer parts are compatible with the motherboard....and that they fit in the case. my computer's been down since november, and my sister's computer's cd drive isn't working right...

WKUK is awesome :D

In other news, I found myself in posession of some extra cash, so I spent 18 or so bucks on it on Microsoft Points for Rock Band songs. I got "Shockwave" by Black Tide, "All the Small Things" by Blink 182, "Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial)" by Coheed and Cambria (f***in cover though ><), Moonage Daydream by David Bowie, "China Cat Sunflower" by The Grateful Dead, "Gimme Three Steps" by Lynyrd Synyrd, "...And Justice for All" by Metallica, the Queens of the Stone Age pack with "Sick, Sick, Sick," "Little Sister," and "3's and 7's."

Now to play them all on guitar while my bass pedal gets here D:

Too bad that won't make you better than me at GH QUOTE]

I bet I'm better than you. :xp:

No seriously. I'll play you one of these days.

In any case, I've recently aquired something I've wanted for awhile. My new tat! Only cost me $150...overcharging bastard.

No kain, I know you're better than me at GH :p

IIRC, you stated before you beat Jordan on GHII. That alone is GG :xp:

Also, f*** GHIII. One of my favorite Queens of the Stone Age songs, "3's & 7's" was in GHIII, and while it was fun, the overusage of 3 fret chords killed it for me. the Rock Band DLC version is soooooo much better, and so much more fun, simpyl because of no 3 fret chords for the sake of difficulty.

WKUK is awesome :D

In other news, I found myself in posession of some extra cash, so I spent 18 or so bucks on it on Microsoft Points for Rock Band songs. I got "Shockwave" by Black Tide, "All the Small Things" by Blink 182, "Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial)" by Coheed and Cambria (f***in cover though ><), Moonage Daydream by David Bowie, "China Cat Sunflower" by The Grateful Dead, "Gimme Three Steps" by Lynyrd Synyrd, "...And Justice for All" by Metallica, the Queens of the Stone Age pack with "Sick, Sick, Sick," "Little Sister," and "3's and 7's."

Now to play them all on guitar while my bass pedal gets here D:

Pretty damn close to what I got...

(All by memory, while looking at the Wikipedia page)

• "...And Justice for All" Metallica
  • "3's & 7's" Queens of the Stone Age
  • "All the Small Things" Blink-182
  • "Casey Jones" The Grateful Dead
  • "China Cat Sunflower" The Grateful Dead
  • "Dirty Little Secret" The All-American Rejects
  • "Fortunate Son" Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • "Franklin's Tower" The Grateful Dead
  • "Gimme Three Steps" Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • "Juke Box Hero" Foreigner
  • "Little Sister" Queens of the Stone Age
  • "Queen Bitch" David Bowie
  • "Sick, Sick, Sick" Queens of the Stone Age
  • "Sugar Magnolia" The Grateful Dead
  • "Synchronicity II" The Police
  • "Truckin'" The Grateful Dead
  • "Working Man" Rush

Stuff we got.

I recommend. Definitely Franklin's Tower, maybe Fortune Son...

Now I gotta wait 3 or 4 weeks more. : (

Also, f*** GHIII. One of my favorite Queens of the Stone Age songs, "3's & 7's" was in GHIII, and while it was fun, the overusage of 3 fret chords killed it for me. the Rock Band DLC version is soooooo much better, and so much more fun, simply because of no 3 fret chords for the sake of difficulty.

Absolutely true. Hell, my brother can play the opening riff on his Stratocaster and It's much more accurate (if it can even be) on Rock Band. It's mostly sliding your hand to 3 or 4 different parts holding a barre chord. GH3 communicates the idea that you need to break your finders and re-fuse them into chord positions to get it done in real life.

Here's a YouTube video showing both

Saw 20 bands at the Inferno festival:

Gorgoroth

Karaoke From Hell

Den Saakaldte

The Batallion

Skitliv

Dead to this World

Iskald

Audrey Horne

Krux

Cor Scorpii

Sahg

Onslaught

Negură Bunget

Unleashed

Gorefest

Shining

Destruction

Red Harvest

Satyricon

Also bought some stuff:

CDs:

Pagan Reign - Spark of Glory and Revival of Ancient Greatness

Pagan Reign - Ydeli Biloy Veri

Aska - Förintelseshymner

Gontyna Kry - Welowie

Trist - Zrcadlení Melancholie

DVDs:

Andrei Rublev

Cannibal Ferox

Zombie Flesh Eaters (aka Zombi 2)

City Of The Living Dead

Zombie Holocaust

In addition to this I also spent a lot of cash on beer and food (Oslo is expensive), but in retrospect I still wish I'd have gotten more swag from the concerts.

In addition to this I also spent a lot of cash on beer and food (Oslo is expensive)' date=' but in retrospect I still wish I'd have gotten more [b']swag[/b] from the concerts.

Hehe, shwag...

I recommend. Definitely Franklin's Tower, maybe Fortune Son...

Yeah, after I spent all my points I saw a video of Franklin's tower and wished I had gotten it. Oh well, I'm gonna get more points at the end of the week (I can't wait for Moar Than A Feeling, it was definately a favorite of mine from GH1).

In other news, my little brother got Brawl today as a present from my family, meaning I got brawl today :p

Archived