Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got Vegas 2 as well. I've been waiting a while for this. I'll be online if anybody wants to play.

Gamertag: IronSpartan57

God, do I love Vegas 2! I got you already on my buddy list. No offense, but I forgot that IronSpartan57 was you. Currently I am on the Theater chapter of the campaign. Next time I see you on, I will send you an invite. I could probably finish this campaign myself, but it is more fun with at least one other person!

I picked up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 today. I got home all ready to play and then get some online play in, only to find out my XBL expired YESTERDAY! ARGH!

I won't have money to renew it until next week, I got to pay my stupid $170 ticket I got last month.

Also, when I do get XBL I think I'm going to change over to my profile. I'll let all you swampies know when I do.

Umm... Either my 360 got rejected for some unknown reason, or it just got replaced/repaired in less than 3 or 4 days... I could either be looking at holding a world record in faster repair time ever, or bound to get really pissed off pretty soon.

But anyway, I went to a vacation location in the last two days for easter/spring break. So I've been email-less for the last 2 days. So I never saw a "You're 360 is in the shop" status. I'm going to call later tonight and see if I can get some info...

360InQuestion.jpg

No, there isn't. Yes, white Microsoft HQ is situated within miles of the Seattle city limits, (along with Bungie, Valve, Nintendo USA, Starbucks, and Boeing) there is no repair center here. It went to Texas and that's all I know. I still haven't called them and I'm too much of a wuss to probably do it. I'll wait till tomorrow and see what changes on the UPS tracker.

Went out early, had breakfast with my bro, then got this at GameCrazy:

wwwrandomhousecom.gif

+ The standard strategy guide

$35

I love this game so freaking much, now I've got the 12" Altair Figure and the Artbook. This thing rules! :D

People still buy CDs?! :confused:

I still buy CDs, for a couple of reasons.

1. I like the inserts and album art.

2. Easier to rip to both my 360 and my PC, then play them in the car.

3. I support the artists I enjoy.

However, a couple of things have moved me into the realm of digital music.

1. There are absolutely no cool independent CD stores where I live anymore.

2. I have a Zune, and now it is easier to find what I want through the marketplace.

3. I get a discount on said marketplace points through where I work.

Here's a good thing. Not a material thing, but I did feel good afterwards!!

Not that you sickos. I beat Through the Fire and Flames on Expert.

What, I'm poor! I can't afford new things!

Hell yes!

What's on the third disc?

I haven't got it yet, but apparently it's unseen material. :D

Excellent :3

WE'RE JUST ORDINAAARY PEOPLE....

Maybe we should take it sloooow... ^^

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good that movie ended up being :)

Yeah it's wraps up the whole Ori storyline very nicely indeed. I hope they make more SG1 movies, starting to miss it already. :(

I heard it was Brian's super secret sex scenes :o

Ssshhhhh, now you just spoiled it. ;)

Archived