Home

Also, happy day, my first car sold for $143,000 on Forza 2. Just pay $94,000 for the 2002 Honda Mugen Integra, give it $5000 worth of upgrades to the tires (nice big-assed rims), ???, Profit! And since I'm starting out in career mode, this is a huge boost for me.

I guess I have been completely ignorant of Forza my entire life. You can actually do that? I'm no gearhead but I imagine that if I could learn about cars I would totally dig souping them up. I need to check that game out.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or a slightly more pricey whore with the money saved by not having to go to the doctors afterwards?

He's in Canada. He needs not spend money for medical care, as long as the venereal diseases he has won't kill him in the months it takes for him to actually get an appointment.

I've been building a home theater/man-room of profound awesomeness for a while now and I just got the AV equipment up and running. The room isn't finished yet but most everything is in place. May I present to you, the business end of my home theater:

25hfv6b.jpg

The projector is a Panasonic AX200U and the screen is 108" diagonal. I built the screen myself by coating an MDF board with a homemade theater screen goo using various paints, metal/pearl acrylics and urethanes.

The room has a 1000W surround sound system, a mini fridge, arcade machine, secondary tv, Xbox360, Wii, Xbox, a gaming rig that feeds into the sound system and projector, remote controlled lighting, a couch, a three guitar rack with a large Peavy amp for jammin', and a leather recliner with built in massage.

I'll post more pictures as I finish things in the room. Right now I'm building a smoked glass shelving unit to go under the screen to house the electronics and mute their lights.

Here's a video of it in action playing Bioshock on the 360:

Click Here For Video

:worship:

Man-room = Rhett wins.

Much respect to you Rhett in knowing how make a room like this happen. Did the Missile Command game spark this project? Did you find tips online to make the screen? Nice track lighting there too, btw.

and what's this icing on the cake: "leather recliner with built in massage" -- :cry6: I weep in awe.

I've been building a home theater/man-room of profound awesomeness for a while now and I just got the AV equipment up and running. The room isn't finished yet but most everything is in place. May I present to you, the business end of my home theater:

i will let you have every inch of my person if i can just stay for a weekend.

But we didn't offer a price!

$49.99!

I'm sure with that entertainment room that's a paultry amount for 6 seconds of fun right?

I think six seconds is all Rhett needs...

Anyway, my contribution:

Battle_Royale_Novel_cover.jpg

$15.95

Forty-two (21 female and male) 8th graders on an island with one rule: Last one standing leaves. Great idea huh? Like Lord of the Flies,

but no dead pigs or a fat kid who has a tendency to fall to his death.

Well, only barely cracked it but I'm eager to get deeper into it. Really hefty feeling book, high quality printing and a laminated cover,

and you could probably bend sheet metal on the corner, nice.

Yeah, and I've seen it. But this book is pretty damn big, 560+ pages and pretty small font. So I guess there is a lot more to learn about the story in the original book version. The movie is just a sort of thriller, but I like the idea of getting more meat from it and getting the more detailed story behind the kids.

Anyway, I was actually looking for something else and came across the Lord of the Rings "area" that you find in every Sci-fi/fantasy section at Barnes and Nobel, and this was right next to it (Tolkien, Takami) . Then I was like "I gotta read this" and got it with a gift card I had since Christmas that has been burning a hole in my pocket.

Also, I just noticed: see the area between the silhouettes?

Today was my birthday. I received the greatest gift I have ever had. My brother in law, and my sister bought a house, and they are selling they're condo to me. I have loved that place ever since they bought it two years ago. I will post pics as soon as I get some. I am still in shock... :drop2:

. Still one of my favourite games.

51YjqcOJXbL._SS400_.jpg

A bit slow to join the party I know, but got it cheap from Play.com. Not sure whether I like it yet or not.

Fer the love of god don't rush it. There are basically two types of people who play this game: Those who rush from mission to mission and lose all the fun in the game. And those who wonder around, exploring, killing, and climbing, and doing investigations as they come by; having the most fun.

I lurvs this game... I lurvs it. Skate and Assassin's Creed and Rock Band, my favorite games of 2007.

m14black_sm.jpg

Airsoft M14

Specs

Material: AL6061/Magnesium/Nylon/Fiber/Steel/Zine/Plastic

Length: 1120mm

Weight: 3800g

Muzzle Velocity: 90-100m/sec with a 0.2g BB

Motor: 25000 rpm Hi-torque

Spring Guide: Original

Magazine: 470 Rounds

It cost me $278 with tax. It's a real M14 that was gutted and refitted for Airsoft. I plan on kicking so much ass with this.

The War Store is where I got it from. It's a local shop thats about 5 minutes away from my house.

Archived