Home

It hasn't arrived yet, should be getting it tommorow or Wednesday.

Tie, I have plenty of average scoring games that I've enjoyed a great deal, and plenty of high scoring games that I've thought are ****. For me it's worth £15 to find out when I'm a huge fan of the show.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you always buy games based on reviews? I prefer to experience them for myself based on my interest. I have been a Lost fan since day one, and when I can get the game for less than a Chinese takeaway, I say again, why not. Tenchu Z had very bad reviews, but because of my love for ninjas, I got it despite the reviews. I absolutely love it and have had more fun playing that game than most of the so called top rated ones in my collection.

Not entirely, I use them as guideline though, really low scoring games probably won't get a second glance (unless the subject appeals to me like you and your ninjas), I also tend to look at the reasoning behind the score and see if it is justified. Customer reviews on Amazon are normally a good indication as well. Of course a a demo is my favourite way of deciding, but less games seem to release them now.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy Lost and don't end up wishing you had the Chinese!

Well, my Uncle Sam "Economic Stimulus Check" was deposited electronically into my bank account the other day. $300 baby! I think that's probably half of the taxes that I've ever paid in the last two years, but ehh. Anyway, my big plans with this wealth is to get a Wii after graduation. I should be getting some presents for graduation, too. So I'll have cash to spend. I'd get a Wii right now, but I just couldn't handle the distraction of a new console in the last days of my high school career.

Also, I just traded my first game on Goozex. Sent out the PSP God of War for 800 points. Cause of a bonus, I've now got 1000 points, enough to get any full price game. Great way to send out games you don't care about anymore, and get new ones.

Cool, right now someone is sending me a copy of Me and My Katamari, disc only though.

I did a good service though, guy asked for it Sunday, sent it Monday, arrived at his place Wednesday. I'm quick. : P

This is sorta random, but I just found out another reason why the PSP is pretty f'ing bad-assed. I'm a total stranger to RSS feeds and stuff. But I saw that my favorite podcast, the Cheap Ass Gamer Pod Cast had an RSS feed, I decided to click on it whilst browsing on my PSP. So it saves it and now I can either stream or download every episode of any podcast I want right onto my PSP... how cool is that? *Hurrr....*

i'm with leXX... i don't even look at reviews before buying games. i'll buy a game if i think it looks good... if it doesn't turn out to be as entertaining as i hoped i'll just trade it in.

and thats one sexy telly Groovy.

Well I just finished Lost Via Domus, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Definately worth £15. However, I think only huge fans of the show will get the most out of it.

And Rhett, I just sold my copy of Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines last week on ebay. What a coincidence lol. I actually sold 20 really old pc and xbox games and got over £80 for the lot. ^^

Moel you dweeb. :p

I just had my teeth whitened. It took forever and it hurt like hell and I drooled all over myself in front of the hot lady assistant, but now my toofers look sexeee!

How exactly does that work? I mean, what is the process like?

Archived