Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bought a coyote

I heard those things are good in cage fights, as long as the other dog isn't trained to cage fight, that is.

Edit:

Just went down to my mail box, found two packages...

Super_Paper_Mario_cover.jpg

500 Points (Approx $25)

re4_boxfront_wii.png

500 Points (Approx $25)

Goozex is da shizzle.

L11101378.jpg

Lego Jones....kinda tricky in spots...

12578.jpg

This one is good because it is VERY similar to Hulk Ultimate Destruction, only with way more intense graphics. There are some annoying fetch quests, but leveling buildings and tossing soldiers into the wind never gets old to me.

Wow, it's been a really long time since I bought anything that didn't have something to do with my town house... :eek:

Jealous. I heard they have the fastest roller coaster in America. I am fearless when it comes to roller coasters and I love them. If you road the Millennium, then I am jealous of you.

I've rode Milennium Falcon Force twice. It's amazing, but nowhere near as cool as Maverick. Dragster is all hype, and I didn't really like waiting about an hour for 17 seconds...

I've rode Milennium Falcon Force twice. It's amazing, but nowhere near as cool as Maverick. Dragster is all hype, and I didn't really like waiting about an hour for 17 seconds...

That's nothing. Waited over 2 hours today for the new Dark Knight ride at Great America.

Thoroughly disappointed.

Thanks for the tip. I will skip that one. I went through the same thing with Superman a couple of years ago.

Please do. I can not even express how much of a let down that excuse for a ride was.

Honestly.

I would never wait in line for more than, say, MAYBE half an hour for The Dark Knight. It just wasn't worth it.

And yeah, I did the same wait for Superman before as well, and that's the thing. Usually when I wait that long the ride seems all the more enjoyable. Superman was a blast. The Dark Knight was not.

Archived