Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
woot! You graduate this late in the summer in Norway? :3 that kinda sucks.

Grats though. Seems like all the cool people graduated this year. =)

Yeah, we do, but at least I never go back to school again. :)

And my remark was responding to Dath being a smart-ass, if it was offensive, feel free to remove it. I must have been lurking too much on the Something Awful forums lately. :)

Cannibalism is no way to make friends

I don't believe that. Not one bit.

orcKing.jpg

I was waiting for paperback, but I gave that up when I found out it don't come out until like friggin' November. F that in the Ahole.

Yes, but when it's blatant, over the top and ridiculous it is often appreciated.

You're just being a racist jackass, what with your insensitivity to the centuries of black oppression within the Nordic lands.

(Can you even grow cotton in Norway?)

We try growing it, but the damn spics/jews keep eating/investing all of it. Those wacky racial stereotypes, will they ever learn?

Yeah, we have a bad Jewish Investation problem over here too - the harvest season for our real estate crops has not been fruitful.

Ordered this last night:

xbox360_wireless_headset_1.jpg

Bought this today:

guitar-hero-on-tour.jpg

And 1600 Microsoft points.

And pre-ordered this:

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

Yet, last time I checked, I don't have a PS3...

BFBCpreorderBS.jpg

So pre-orders come for this game in this one box. One box for both consoles. Now, I know this game isn't Halo 3, but I don't wanna get shafted and have to wait for a couple days to get this game, and since grabbing a pre-order box for a game the day before worked for me before with GTA4, I decided it'd be good just to nab this mofo and guarantee my seat. So anyway, obviously when the cash register lady, she flips it over and scans the obvious barcode, the PS3 barcode. So that sucks. I just hope nothing sh*tty comes of this. Gonna suck if this is a widespread problem where 50 people with 360 pre-orders find that they actually had the same thing happen to them. So bleh. I may have to talk to someone about this.

Tie: Resolve it now? Why wait

Too late.

bfbc_gold_360.jpg

Went to a different Best Buy, got this for $70. I'm doing my best to ignore the fact that I paid $15 more than I would have liked. They were out of regulars... and I forgot my pre-order receipt anyway.

51oqkD69-eL_SS384_.jpg

$35

Got this at the Target above the Best Buy. (I like to call it the Target/Best Buy Borg Cube)

olympus_e510_400.jpg

$653 with shipping. Should be here on Friday. Comes with a 14mm to 42mm lens, and a 40mm to 150mm power zoom lens.

And I bought 3 Rock Band songs today:

• The Greatest Man that Ever Lived by Weezer
    Really long sections with no guitar. But it's a cool sounding song. Sorta fun. Got 5GS on my first try, though.
  • Debaser by Pixies
    Fun song, sounds interesting. Sorta like Wave of Mutilation and Time We Had had a baby.
  • Crackity Jones by Pixies
    Now, I knew how long this song was. It's probably the shortest song available for Rock Band at only 1:26 and is only 11mb in size. I really like how this song sounds, like the fast part of Creep and Psychobilly Freakout had a messed up kid (that's always smiling because he's special). Fun as hell, and really weird sounding in a good way. Even though it should have been only a buck, I still enjoy it and consider it my favorite of the three. But I can't get 5 stars, yet...

Archived