• Created
  • Last Reply

More promos arrived:

Detonator 666 - Supremacy and Tyranny

Hellhammer - Demon Entrails (digipack)

Striborg - Autumnal Melancholy

Thule - Anthology

Dark Fortress - Eidolon

Carpathian Forest - Through Chasm, Caves And Titan Woods (digipack)

Elffor - Son Of The Shades

Nekrasov - Into The No-Mans Sphere Of The Ancient Days (digipack)

Utlagr - Blood And Iron In Hastings

Averse Sefira - Advent Parallax

Satan's Host - Great American Scapegoat 666

Volition - Volition

Vinterriket - Gebirgshöhenstille

Celestia - Frigidiis Apotheosia: Abstinencia Genesiis

Etheric Void - Threnodies Of Death Ritual Rites

Thurs - Mot Nord

Weird Fate / Membaris - Conspiracy

Brocken Moon - Das Märchen vom Schnee

I Shalt Become - Requiem

Terror Throne - World on it's Knees

Marduk - Obedience

Marduk - Panzer Division Marduk

Marduk - Germania (with DVD)

Marduk - Nightwing (with DVD)

Beatrik - Journey Through The End Of Life (in a beautiful digi-bok format)

Gorgoroth - Black Mass Krakow DVD

I love free stuff. :D

Good thing- I just had some delishious mexican food. Best. Salsa. Ever.

Bad Thing- My godmother's dog just mauled me in the face, and a moderatly large chunk of face is now missing. There goes that botched modeling career...

salsa you say.....where is this mexican eatery?

Bad Thing- My godmother's dog just mauled me in the face, and a moderatly large chunk of face is now missing. There goes that botched modeling career...

Yeah, if that happened to me, I'd spend more than two sentences talking about it... Do tell...

My Wireless headset arrived today, it said it was new, yet it wasn't in a box, so I only got a cable and the unit itself with it's one ear piece. Charging right now anyway.

61NrOvPNjBL_SS500_.jpg

Really sexy. I torrented the original scans, but it's so nice to have a real copy in your hands, and it's in English, too! Beautiful printing, art, and at 284 pages, there's no shortage of nice stuff.

Too late.

bfbc_gold_360.jpg

Went to a different Best Buy, got this for $70. I'm doing my best to ignore the fact that I paid $15 more than I would have liked. They were out of regulars... and I forgot my pre-order receipt anyway.

yeah, after seeing the previews i was like hmm...cause i have been neglecting my 360 since i beat Turok on hard mode the day after it came out. so i figured i'd purchase a 3 month sub and pick up the last gold edition copy. :D should help cure my SWG addiction somewhat. (been playing that for like 5 hours a day...and don't want to burn out like last time)

Yeah, if that happened to me, I'd spend more than two sentences talking about it... Do tell...

I really don't feel like going into it, but my godmother asked me to get her a coke in the garage, the dog was in there, and said dog tends to get a little too excited...with her very sharp teeth. She jumped on me and went for the face. It's healing very fast though, and all that's left is a few little nicks and one gash-type things that still bleeds sometimes. Don't worry fans of my beauty, I'm not like Erik PotO beatup... I did tell my godsister I got the injury in a gang fight, and she totally believed me it was awesome. xD I will not be beating said dog with a stick because that is mean. and Dath, the mexican place is called...oh shoot I forget, something like Las Gorditas or something...

Also I finally saw Juno. REALLY GOOD.

The scene with Jason Bateman and Juno dancing in the basement was so much more awkward than it needed to be.

QFE

Every shot of Michael Cera looked really awkward too.... Especially when he was eating the tictacs.... But Rainn Wilson was the highlight of the movie, no doubt... and Cat Power's cover of "Sea of Love" at the end.

Archived