Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ya now what was good for me? knowing that ive not had yet ANOTHER thread of mine locked

why is that? cause my threads don't suck

and i had a pizza

Ohhh snap!

Pizza is good. I'm getting sponge curlers :3 I can't wait for a fro of shining brunette cascading curly locks framing my scarred acne filled face for this upcoming wedding...

ya now what was good for me? knowing that ive not had yet ANOTHER thread of mine locked

why is that? cause my threads don't suck

and i had a pizza

Not getting your threads constantly locked is a very good thing indeed! Who gets their threads locked, I mean honestly.

So y'know how I just got a 360 over the course of like...a week ago? Well, I just got Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero 3 - both bundles - for about $90 off of eBay. Win.

Oh, and I just got the Enlightened Guitarist achievment last week. Epic Win.

Still can't 5 star Raining Blood though. I need about 1000 more points...fail.

Kain I need to remember to add you so we can shred it up. You got Rock Band yet?

In other news, I bought GHII for 360 the other night as well.

I also got these:

AreyouexpUS.jpg

Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced

Axiscover.jpg

Jimi Hendrix Experience - Axis: Bold As Love

Jimi_Hendrix_-_Electric_Ladyland.jpg

Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland

And I finally gold starred Black Hole Sun and Maps on expert :D

Eh, I do not have Rock Band yet (it's too damn expensive). I'll probably end up getting it in pieces for cheap off of eBay over the course of the next few months (ie: game, then drums, the mic). But I figure if you're any good at drums on it, we can rock out with me on the ole' guitar and bass.

Although, I did just bid on the bundle. If it stays (over the course of 3 days :-|) I'll get it all for like $40.

Well after gold starring about 7 or 8 more songs over the past 3 days, my Career Score is now 9,351,489, putting me at 789th on the XBL leaderboards (from the 1000-1100 range, not sure exactly where I was at). I've got alot of songs to redo though, so I plan on getting higher on that list.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Well then I suppose all we need is a vocalist or something.

Oooo kay... Kain and I do guitar/bass, Bongo is the virtuoso on drums... and Groves is vocals, yet we've never gotten his ninja ass on with us, teh suck.

$140 at Best Buy. Paid with $80 cash and $75 in giftcards.

31P2ee7komL_SS400_.jpg

750GB

I'm deciding to either make this my primary or secondary external hard drive. Either move 300 gigs of everything but videos onto this one, to leave the old 500gb drive to hold nothing but video files. Because my original plan was to put all videos on this drive, but I realized it would be a waste because I could never see myself as to having 750 gigs of videos, while 500gb seems much more ideal. So this will take awhile and will more likely than not lead to a lot of headaches.

What's that supposed to mean?

LongRoadVideo.jpg

LoL, grab a Snickers.

Yup, decided to use bigger boy to hold videos, it's easier that way and makes more sense anyway. Just that now I can go a long time without having to delete videos. Anyway, the way I'm going to have it setup is that I'm going to have a shortcut going to that folder instead of the normal location. So, pretty simple.

Gotta love Vista for the ****ty file transfer times.

(I'd consider 12.7mb/sec to be lucky)

Twelve megabytes a second is nothing to scoff at, I think that's fairly decent. The transfer speed is not entirely dependent on the OS, there are other factors to consider such as the USB revision and the speed of the HDD being used.

Out of curiosity, what speeds do you get when transferring files onto an external hard drive from whatever OS you use?

Archived