Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got Homeworld 2 for PC for $20 at Gamestop. Pretty kick ass.
Try getting the Point Defense mod for it, it's freaking sweet. :)

corpsebrideposter04uv.jpg

Got the soundtrack, really nice. Gotta love the piano there. :)

b000055wyk03lzzzzzzz0zz.jpg

northamericanpresalepage2vc.jpg

Got the preorder box for 52 cents. I like this because 1) It gives me a new item, and 2) the cd comes with a lot of high res art, 3) some of the soundtrack is on it and can be played as a CD. Nice. :D

d23209boeq60vy.jpg

*runs around in with arms out like an aeroplane* wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD

I GOT THE FIRST CARDCAPTOR SAKURA BOXSET AND MOVIE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO!! :D

d62d124128a0f45c8f5c6010.L.jpg

(can't find a better image)

and

B00005V9HE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It's so great XD It comes in a "bookset" which looks like the Clow Book and also has a slip cover... and I'm glad the movie had a reversable cover.

So can't wait for boxset 2 and movie 2.

5 piece Soldering Kit

Desoldering braid

*insert picture of basic electrical tape and solder here!*

All for under 15 bucks. And it's already paid for itself. In 2 days, I fixed 2 fubared controllers. And the best part is, I get to keep em. My friends didn't want em, so they are mine now. I'm gonna keep one and sell the other.

And tomarrow I'm gonna do an underglow mod on my xbox :D

I'm gonna try to return it today and get the 2-disc version. I'll give em some story like my girlfriend picked up the wrong copy and i didnt realize it when i opened the wrapping. But however I do it, I'm definitely getting the 2-disc version.

pfft. you should've gotten this one:

B000AU9UYM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

the 72-page comic included is sweet.

Ummm...

I'm gonna try to return it today and get the 2-disc version. I'll give em some story like my girlfriend picked up the wrong copy and i didnt realize it when i opened the wrapping. But however I do it, I'm definitely getting the 2-disc version.

Rodian?

Lets see.... last thing I bought was a black pin stripe suit and a blue blazer. Unfortunately I have to wear the suit to school almost every monday and saturday from now on.

You go to school on Saturday?

Anyways, the damn blockbuster store where I got my Batman dvd didn't even have the 2-disc version. But I will get the 2-disc version...

Thank God no. I have tournaments all day almost every saturday.

At least its fun? Speech team I mean. And why do you have to wear a suit on monday? Is it to be ridiculed or to sacrifice your love life, so that you'll never want to miss a tournament? :p

Archived