Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, it's sorta cool actually. Space Invaders with power ups, bosses, mid-level mini games, music, trance stuff. Like music of Lumines, Rez graphics, with the gameplay of a shmup.

Anyway, I obviously know this isn't the biggest thing evar. But after being tormented by this song for about eight ****ing months I finally ****ing finished it.

P7240298.jpg

Hell, I got 8x on some of the one-way cascades. I'm so relieved now. And 140 gamer points richer. Kinda sucks now that I have to go through all the songs to get to the DLC songs at the bottom, having GGaHT as the "New!" song for ever let me go straight to the hardest songs when I went to the Solo Career song list.

Good stuff, TiE. Its about time. Now, for my guitar-based nerdiness...I don't have a picture of it (my digital camera is dead damn it!), but the proof is on my XBL achievment list: I FINALLY 5 STARRED RAINING BLOOD ON EXPERT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

drumrocker2.jpg

Ion Drum Rocker Rock Band Drum Kit - Preordered for $344.99 shipped.

Now I know alot of people are going to say that almost $350 dollars for a controller for a game is rediculous. I said the same. Until I found out that you can plug in a digital drum brain (such as the Alesis DM5 that I own), and use it as an actual digital drum set.

My old digital drum set is thrashed, the pads are more duct tape than pad anymore. A new set would easily be around 600 dollars. So for 350 dollars, not only do I get a new digital drum set, but one that won't miss hits on rock band songs on expert. Plus I less crap in my room is always a plus.

EDIT:

51tIkA8i82L.jpg

Soul Calibur IV (360) - $60 preordered

Just found out today that it's coming out tuesday, else I would have pre-ordered sooner. Cannot wait for this game :)

Archived