Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, yeah, Calypso and LVU are sad losses, and half of the maps are from Raven Shield back in 2002. (Villa, Presidio, Streets, Oil Refinery). The AI seems much harder, but if you guys have Vegas 2... we can play together... :S

Tell ya what. Get 2 other swampies, and we team up on Terrorist Hunts. I'm not doing any sharpshooter death match bull****. As long as it's swampies vs terrorists, count me in.

Apple got back to me today and is passing me on to the next round of interviews, so I'm now officially too important and pretentious for all of you. Please die in holes kthx.

Bah, everyone knows that Apple employees are the ones who die in holes. Do not try to pass your fate onto us you turtleneck wearing bastard.

Very Good Thing: large Jack In The Box Sirloin Burger with grilled onions and swiss cheese with curly fries and a coke.

Very lulz thing: large Jack In The Box Sirloin Burger with grilled onions and swiss cheese with curly fries and a coke. Obtained at 3:30AM.

You call it APUSH as well? Favorite class ever. 5'd that **** :D

The people at LF are the ones who got me calling it APUSH in the first place.

If you want to be cool' date=' you have to call it APUSH. It was pretty manageable when I took it, got a 4 on the test. Found a bunch of chapter summaries online, those were helpful.[/quote']

Bought a 320gb PATA HDD today.

My frankencomputer that I bought the 650w PSU for was giving me BSOD's again, but I could tell it was the HDD. Every time it would BSOD right before I'd hear a loud noise, sure enough coming from the hard drive. Bad thing, I only have PATA in that computer. However, I figure it's still a good investment cause after I build a new one I can slap this 320gb PATA HDD into an external enclosure, and use it as an external drive.

Also my keyboard sucks, so I splurged and bought myself a present:

586.1.0.jpg

It's rather swanky :)

Cause I had already spent the other $1850 on hookers and blow.

Also: MENTAL NOTE TO MYSELF: DON'T BE SUCH A GREEDY JEW NEXT TIME, AND PAY THE EXTRA 5 BUCKS FOR AN UNOPENED DRIVE.

After an hour or so of diagnosing and research, and a 3 hour DBAN wipe, the hard drive is working nicely. The ******* that returned the hard drive must have f***ed up the partitions and instead of fixing them himself, just took it back to frys. Oh well.

Something from my past that I should never have let go of:

adgnpw.jpg

This was no easy acquisition, it cost me $40, and I had to drive for about an hour to go pick it up. However, it's black label, and there is not a scratch on it. Playing it brings back the memories of the first time I got the creeps playing a video game ever.

Also picked this up to finish off my collection:

35ji2x1.jpg

Archived