Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*pic of BioShock*

Figured about time I got around to playing it....

Aside from the bugs, I thought the game was pretty damn good. The atmosphere and everything is well done. Probably one of my favourite 360 games.

176926-gears2le_super.jpg

95300-large.jpg

Last two games I bought. So far, Gears 2 is ****ing good. The campaign on insane difficulty is a lot harder than the campaign in Gears 1 in insane difficulty IMO.

That all sounds groovy but I'm not in this place for the "long term". You know that first job you get when you're sixteen? Well, I'm one step above that. And the next step up the ladder is something that I do not want to do- it's harder, annoying, and no pay raise. I can see how weeding out the crappy ones will be very relevant with smaller retail stores like Gamestop. But in a larger place like mine, it doesn't really matter. In a place where you have to work full time for like 15 years before even being considered for a really important position it's just all crap. I'm having to work with dumb 16 and 17 yearolds who work there for a few months and leave. I'm one of the most senior guys in my position... and with the high unemployment, we sure have a lot of open positions... at least I hope so. I have no idea if they're actually looking for more.

I guess I need to remind you that I HAVE worked for other businesses other than GameStop. Also, the bigger the business, the more boat rocking you will endure, trust me. Being a boss is universal no matter what operation you are in. Nobody is making you stay, I just thought you might want to know WHY you are going through this.:giveup:

I guess I need to remind you that I HAVE worked for other businesses other than GameStop. Also, the bigger the business, the more boat rocking you will endure, trust me. Being a boss is universal no matter what operation you are in. Nobody is making you stay, I just thought you might want to know WHY you are going through this.:giveup:

Don't worry, I've been getting plenty of advice from my dad the last couple days. He used to manage restaurants from like 85' to 94'. Then he went into tech and blah blah. So he knows a lot about this. "I had to know which employees wanted to work as many hours as possible because they needed the money. I also knew which guys didn't need the money and didn't need the hours." :V

I reiterated my schedule availability last night. Luckily the one assistant manager that I knew before he became "big" was there and I was able to talk with him about it. I just gotta make sure I know the new manager understands that I want these changes because he warned me that the new manager may just ignore my requests and act like she never saw them. So it'll be a lot of fun telling Ms. Hard-ass that I want her to actually look at my note.

CDs from Play.com:

Dargaard - In Nomine Aeternitatis

Blut Aus Nord - MoRT

Deinonychus - Warfare Machines

Glorior Belli - Manifesting The Raging Beast

Jotunspor - Gleipnirs Smeder

Spektr - Near Death Experience

Svartahrid - Sadness And Wrath

Häive - Mieli Maassa

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Deathcult - Cult Of The Dragon

Summoning - Lugburz

Vesania - God The Lux

Mortiis - Født Til Å Herske (re-mastered)

Various Artists - Looking For Europe: The Neofolk Compendium (4 CD)

What most of you people dont know, is that i actually do a lot of writing in my free time, and one thing i like to do is write just random crap about things that catch my interest and add a dath mentality to it, so a few of my friends finally persuaded me to devote a blog to show off that kinda stuff, so i created one, its called "Weekly Crap" and i'm gonna try to post somehting new every weekend, possibly one or two during the week if i feel extra inspired, but heres the link http://maximumdath.blogspot.com/

Maximum Dath says it all.

thats my "good thing" for the week, actually exposing more people to my writing

What most of you people dont know, is that i actually do a lot of writing in my free time, and one thing i like to do is write just random crap about things that catch my interest and add a dath mentality to it, so a few of my friends finally persuaded me to devote a blog to show off that kinda stuff, so i created one, its called "Weekly Crap" and i'm gonna try to post somehting new every weekend, possibly one or two during the week if i feel extra inspired, but heres the link http://maximumdath.blogspot.com/

So pretty much, you take perfectly upstanding, socially responsible pieces of written work and turn them into serial rapists?

Maximum Dath says it all.

thats my "good thing" for the week, actually exposing more people to my writing

Consider me a weekly reader then. Just don't slack off or anything...

Archived