Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

51rTxNp-KlL._SS500_.jpg

Pre-ordered from Amazon.co.uk and a saving of £15 on the Steam price. I just have to wait a few days longer than those that bought it on Steam. Well I am not paying £15 for the privilege of bug testing (which is what the first few days will be), I wouldn't mind if it was the same price or even slightly more (although when digital distribution started they said it would be cheaper than DVDs) but £15 more is ridiculous.

Anyway, my rant at Valves pricing policy over, this looks like it will be one hell of a game. Can't wait.

ears%20lg.jpg

6$ Not bad...

I'm sure you have a fairly respectable and non-pathetic reason for having those.

I would cut off the tips of them along the outline of your ears and apply them that way, like they did for Spock. Just a suggestion.

Just got an email saying I got into the NXE preview. Should be able to update by 2pm tomorrow. Really freakin' hope I didn't miss type my console ID number because I thought I was supposed to rush and sign up within minutes that I never bothered to double check if it was right. 12 digits.... damn! Follow up post tomorra.

51sGypx5HvL._SS400_.jpg

Finally picked this up yesterday. The World of Warcraft launch was the worst launch ever because the check/debit/charge authorization service was down, so all checks, charges, and debit cards had to be called in by phone. We had at least a hundred people at the launch, so it was a very slow process. I managed to squeeze in an hour and a half on the first game I have bought for my PS3 since like... I don't even know. Also the first PS3 game I have owned that has the achievement trophy system. So far pretty high action, very pretty graphics (the first Resistance kind of came out very black and white too often, this one has much more color) Lots of nasty beasts to kill. Beware of the ones that swim...they suck the most. Very cool game though, I give it 95%

The coolest iPhone application ever. Ocarina

ocarina-fingerholes-phone.png

It litterally turns the iPhone into a musical instrument. I'm learning how to play loads of songs on it, and can already play Fur Elise off by heart. ^^ But as if that wasn't awesome enough, you can listen in on everyone else who owns one around the world and see exactly where they are. Quite possibly the best 59p I've ever spent.

Here is a video of someone playing the Ocarina of Time theme tune on it.

Oh and download the theme to Mirror's Edge - Still Alive by Lisa Miskovsky - and the remixes. Such a great tune.

Hey guyz, guess what? I gots it now. :V

zerstorer23.png

(My avatar is work in progress, yo. These pics update, so it doesn't matter...)

I really need to get a 120gb HDD. Wanna install Skate, RB2, and a few other games. Had to delete a lot of stuff just to install FarCry 2 at 4.5gb (comparatively small, almost everything is >6.0 gigs) just for a test run.

Archived