Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for 20 bucks at target today.

I'm actually kind of pissed because I found out today that Half Life 2 runs on my computer, and I would much rather have had that then Chaos Theory, now I gotta save 50 bucks instead of 30 >.> <.<

Oh well, Chaos Theory still kicks ass :D

I picked up Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for 20 bucks at target today.

I'm actually kind of pissed because I found out today that Half Life 2 runs on my computer, and I would much rather have had that then Chaos Theory, now I gotta save 50 bucks instead of 30 >.> <.<

Oh well, Chaos Theory still kicks ass :D

Played and beat both. I liked Chaos Theory better. Just my opinion.

B000000OQF.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Kickass album all the way.

Guns

Another good one.

B000002LPK.01._PE64_.All-The-Stuff-And-More-Vol-2._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and then my favourite.

update051005_madden06.jpg

This is like Madden 2005, except with the QB passing cone and Superstar Mode. They used the same graphics engine which really disappointed me and it has the same feel, as well. Overall, I liked 2k5 better.

update051005_madden06.jpg

This is like Madden 2005, except with the QB passing cone and Superstar Mode. They used the same graphics engine which really disappointed me and it has the same feel, as well. Overall, I liked 2k5 better.

But I still felt like it justified the $50 I paid for to get the exclusive liscense by buying an EA game. Challenge Everything... and buy out the competition man!

Fixed.

Cover looks like ****, I'll wait until they release a collectors edition with a good cover. And like Pie, I'm poor, spent all my money on presents.

Keep waiting, I don't think one is coming out. Anyway, if anyone has it, check out the out-takes, really funny. :D

Archived