Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toys R Us has been having great clearance deals on games. Almost half of all their stock is $9.98. They also have/had a deal going where if you bought a game you get a free star wars controller. ...They didn't notice that it was a one per customer deal on the controllers. I got three. :D They aren't the best but hey, free controllers.

This is what I picked up:

Controller X 3

B0007PIEAQ.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0002IQOPU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0002ILS1U.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00008XPJG.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00024ALF8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0001AVSH8.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0000AI1KE.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0002FQVCE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yeah, I cleaned up. ;)

I'm looking for Sid Meiers Pirates which is also marked down to $9.98 but was unavailable at my Toys R Us. If anyone wants to trade for it, I'm willing to do so.

I'm looking for Sid Meiers Pirates which is also marked down to $9.98 but was unavailable at my Toys R Us. If anyone wants to trade for it, I'm willing to do so.

Just don't get the Xbox version, its supposed to suck compared to the PC version.

If the PC version is also 9.98 and if you're also offering to buy me a new computer forth which to play it on, I accept your proposal and will begin drawing up the paperwork. :)

Here's what I can give you.

old%20computer%20image.jpg

Good luck running anything on this 385 caluculations a second computer.

Ghetto.

Christmas came late for me, so I recieved my presents today:

Music: Bruce Springsteen's Greatist Hits, Tool - Lateralus, Wes Montgomery - Willows Weep for Me, My Morning Jacket - Z(Bitch to rip because of stupid Sony DRM)

A Head tennis racket.

p10045H-b17a13cb4f8d5a29e76aef6845ad6830.jpg

And finally, 'tis the reason for my new sig and avatar:

0740748475.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

A Head tennis racket.

I have a couple of nice Prince tennis rackets. I don't play as often as I'd like though :(

HECK YES!!! Just got more loan money to finish up school this semester and this summer! Finaly can afford my own freaking apartment! Will need decorating tips... :)

Me and my roommates went with a poster tactic. Our entire living area wallspace is covered with movie posters.

I find it to be absolutely awesome.

B00004SB92.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Scored this baby off of eBay for 7.50 (13.50 with S&H, 50 bucks on amazon.com), just got it today, and I can finally play Xbox live while someone is on the computer :D

Finally! And get on MSN more often dude, we gotta play some more Chaos Theory, m-kay?

B00004SB92.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Scored this baby off of eBay for 7.50 (13.50 with S&H, 50 bucks on amazon.com), just got it today, and I can finally play Xbox live while someone is on the computer :D

Good router, same as mine! :xp: Only thing that is a pain in the butt, is you have to reset it everytime you get a power surge, a power out, or storm type thing. Best way to reset it, is just pop in the start up disc and run through it all over again.

MercenariesPlaceholder24.jpg

Very much fun. :p

Great just crusing around war-torn Korea with a humvee and 4 other soldiers ramming civilians off the road and killing North Korean troops.

this game has some good cheats...

like playing as Han Solo or a NK Elite

Archived