Home

I bought a couple of really cool things yesterday which will probably not interest many of you, but means a lot to me.

I got:

0008284603201_500X500.jpg

120 inch George Foreman grill. Why? Two of my good friends have these things, and have cooked amazing meals on them. Hot Dogs, and hamburgers taste really good on this thing, and the mess seams easy to clean up. Can't wait to use it!

0001330236063_500X500.jpg

This may not be the EXACT platter I bought, but it was on clearance for $7. I had no platter what so ever. Any of you who have ever cooked outdoors know that this is an important thing to have. I am still very excited.

As much as I HATE Wal-mart, sometimes if you brave it, you can find some really good deals on stuff you need.

With the current stream of warm weather, I am going to be cooking hot dogs and hamburgers today. I even bought some of that microwave bacon for the occasion. Mmmm, bacon cheesburgers! I also got buns, and crispy fries. Already had pickles, lettuce, ketchup, mayo, and mustard. I may even go back and grab a few tomatoes and onions for the occasion. Can't wait!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightmare Revisited.

My sister's friend bought it, I stole(borrowed)it, ripped it, and have been listening to it almost nonstop.

'Tis good...

Oh, and I broke 10K Gamerpoints on XBL, like a month ago. I just haven't bothered posting it.

While there is no accompanying picture, 2 wondrous things.

1. While I am not in the amazing show choir on the basis of "having too powerful of a voice, and nobody else would be heard." I have been accepted in the school's a capella female jazz vocal ensemble; the "Treblemakers."

2. I don't have to do any tap dancing in "Springtime for Hitler" in the show. Wooooooo!

Archived