Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAMN YOU STEAM!

Stealing all of my money with your irresistibly low prices!

I just purchased UT3 Black. Even though I've already put dozens of hours into UT3 and gotten tired of it.

You do realise the retail version key will activate on steam to give you UT3 black right?

304726_raw.jpg

Been wanting one of these for awhile. Was bored in History today, wondering what would be awesome and the idea of "hey, I still really want a pellet/BB gun... well ****, I'll get one today". So my bro and I hit up the local sporting goods store, I knew the price was at least $10-20 more than I remember. Head off to good ol' Wal-Mart and nabbed a pretty good one (The "Crosman Powermaster 66") for $50 with my bro's help ... financially. Walked out with 250 Hunting Pellets (shaped like bullets) and 1500 Copperhead BBs.

Everything I bought was labeled with "Made in America", lol, hell yeah.

Thing is ****ing awesome. Airsoft at point blank puts dents in cans. This ****er shoots straight through filled cans from 10yds. Scope is very nice, too. Too bad I don't have much room to use the thing, mostly shooting out of my garage into the lawn.

It's a great way to get to know the maps before you go up against others, that's what I like about it. Obviously the story is a load of crap, but it's not meant to be anything serious. I always play through the SP in every game I buy before I do any MP with it.

leXX, I'd have to reccomend you don't bother with the SP campaign. I won't spoil anything for you, but lets just say that when it was all said and done, I took it back to Blockbuster immediately after I beat it cause the ending pissed me off that much.

Archived