Home

Who let you in here?

_EW_

Pot, kettle, black, etc.

In other news, I finally beat Fallout 3, and prepared for the ending to suck, I actually found it to be pretty awesome.

Now to save up and conquer Operation Anchorage and The Pitt before Broken Steel comes out.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So as anyone who follows me on twitter or is my friend on facebook is probably aware, today I successfully defended my Masters thesis, and will be getting my Masters Degree in Computer Science next month.

A very, VERY good thing. My feelings of relief and joy are indescribable.

So as anyone who follows me on twitter or is my friend on facebook is probably aware, today I successfully defended my Masters thesis, and will be getting my Masters Degree in Computer Science next month.

Defended, eh? I didn't realize you had dragons over there in Colorado, and I doubly didn't realize they hungered for knowledge.

Congratulations again ET :)

You should get some mods for it, its even better than pretty ****ing good then.

Yah... I got the one that lets you gun down children... they all had it coming.

Am I weird if, when bored, I randomly execute people in VATS, causing heads to fly around and explode in bloody gibblets?

Pfft, sounds easy. Probably just had to solve a single quadratic equation and graph y=2x+4. Easy.

That's great! Congratulations man! :D

Archived