Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfft, sounds easy. Probably just had to solve a single quadratic equation and graph y=2x+4. Easy.

....is it just me or is 2x+4 linear, not quadratic? :xp:

TiE, get ready to type out out an "I failed my trig final!" post in the Very Bad Things thread :p

Solve a quadratic equation and graph a y = mx + b slope equation. Two questions, i.e., very simple Algebra. Gawd. D:

Yes, I'm aware of how math works, don't "D:" me.

I didn't see the and indicating that it was two questions.

Or perhaps you just weren't clear.

_EW_

In his defense, it was still funnier than my dragon joke.

Oh ****, I just realized what ET's thesis was: the most efficient way to cripple a conversation and reduce it to nothing but bad jokes and worse responses.

It turns out it was just two simple sentences:

A very, VERY good thing. My feelings of relief and joy are indescribable.

:o

@ ET: Congrats.

You now even meet minimal requirements to get one of those R&D jobs designing stuff at a big corporation. Not merely the box it goes into anymore.

You must be very proud. Quite a milestone.

....is it just me or is 2x+4 linear, not quadratic? :xp:

:rofl:

Dude, yer such a smartass. Then again, that's why I like ya.

In his defense, it was still funnier than my dragon joke.
mmm. Well, could it hurt to at least tell us where you were coming from? After all, humor does require some ironic truth somewhere. Not that I'm much of a comedian, just a jackass.

The other half was about your psychopathic tendencies.

So... Is that a good or a bad thing?

---

Also, "You're In The Movies" is so dumb that it's funny. If you got a brother or sister (ages 10-20ish) to play along with you, you'll probably have a lot of really dumb fun with it. My brother and sister were playing it when I was at work today, and I walk into my room (where my 360 is) and there are white sheets on the wall... seems like they had a lot of problems with lighting and cutouts.

But for $20 (a new universal price), it's a very solid game. Sometimes the things you'll do will look incredibly stupid in the movie... or perfect and funny... You should also bring some props into the mix, had a lot of fun waving a gun around in a few of them. :V

---

Lastly, if I can't post it where it belongs, I'll put it here. On Joystiq.com, they had an article linking to this thread. Where they're making some cool game covers. Now, I can't register because they apparently refuse free emails, and I don't feel like asking my mom to take an email for me. Also, I've heard some bad things about NeoGaf for basically being lamer than Gaia and stuff. But I made this submission... which I can't post.

AssassinsCreedGAFCoverLRG4.png

Based off of this image.

My brother had his Brithday last Thursday, so me, my mom, and my bro went to Seattle for the day and saw the Space Needle, The Sci-Fi Hall Of Fame, and the Expierence Music Project, which was cool. The EMP place was cool, and had a whole room dedicated to showing you how to play Guitar, drums, bass, mixing, and whatnot, which was cool. They also had a big shrine dedicated to Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, and Nirvana, which was cool as well.

Oh, and we also got a cat, named Kari. :) Once I find my camera, I post a pic.

Tickets for the Sci-Fi Hall of Fame, and EMP are the same now. It was about $15 for both. Either way it was cool. And because my bro is a freak and doesn't listen to music, he gave me his $40 iTunes gift cards he got for his birthday. I got

1012_1214285015.jpg

Black-Sabbath-Reunion-433891.jpg

and I got this at EMP:

killemallll.jpg

All good albums.

The picture is just so perfect though...

And I finally listened to the Reunion album I downloaded bought off iTunes. Live Ozzy is so f***in' awesome.

"Now I want to every f***er in this place shout out!"

~Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Man

Archived