Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure 16 is the legal age of consent in Finland, at least it is in Norway. So TiE, don't hesitate to take your family on a Scandinavian vacation this year! :thmbup1:

The age of consent is actually 15 in Finland. +1 for us. :thmbup1:

This conversation disturbs me.

@ Jeff - Awesome birthday present!

Edit:

8707567x.jpg

3514184x.jpg

Both just arrived. :D

Btw, Left 4 Dead is free to play today, and is 40% off this weekend, if anyone still hasn't got it yet.

Got into a random L4D survival match with two really good players (looking at their account showed they had hundreds of hours clocked) and we broke records for ourselves.

16:16 on The Terminal. Shweet.

th_l4d_airport04_terminal0005.jpg

th_l4d_airport04_terminal0009.jpg

For comparison, 4 minutes is okay/average. 6 is solid. 8 is great. 10 is amazing. 16 is WTF?!

Oh man, it was so calculated...

edit:

Oh man, just realized we ****ing killed 17 ****ing tanks... holy ****!

pECKO1-4436431_detail2_dt.jpg

It actually took me a while to see that there isn't two crossed flaming joints on that shirt. :indif:

16:16 on The Terminal. Shweet.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but The Terminal is by far the easiest survivor map. :p

We've broken 10 minutes on the hospital, the church, and the street. We've been working on the drains now, but it's dang hard. So far we haven't beaten 12 minutes on any map, but we haven't played all the maps yet (like the terminal).

We've broken 10 minutes on the hospital, the church, and the street. We've been working on the drains now, but it's dang hard. So far we haven't beaten 12 minutes on any map, but we haven't played all the maps yet (like the terminal).

And I helped on the church one during the 24 hours of free L4D the other day :p

Archived