Home

I just got a check in the mail for helping a team of guys figure out how to make a robotic boat. Yes. Yes.

i got my xbox 360 and computer both hooked to the computer through my router...took me a while to mess around with it til the stupid modem gave both their own IP addresses...but it worked.

One is a little cooler than the other here. : P

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

img_33203_logitech.jpg

New speakers for my PC, I have been using my HiFi, but frankly the speakers are too big for my desk and these are more powerful anyway.

518HYEJWK3L._SS500_.jpg

516HWZ53DEL._SS500_.jpg

I bought X-Men: The Last Stand when it came out but never got around to getting the others until now. I guess the new Wolverine film prompted me.

And Finally

41dGikZVPjL._SS400_.jpg

Prom.

:D

meandnaomismall.jpg

I rest my case.

Propz!

Yeah...actually I smiled like that for one of my senior pics. I never got to choose my pic but I'm glad the yearbook staff saw me as the :dev14: and chose the evil bastard look.

This world could use more :dev14:'s like us.

Congrats to getting a hawt piece of azz.

NOW THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

I have...and I'd do it again. :D

who asked you?

The boogie man asked him.

I posted one photo of this set in the "Post 'em if you got 'em" thread, but I thought i'd do the rest here.

I bought white coattails today on a whim. We were having an 80s party and I was looking for something 80s, and it didn't really fit, but I saw them and had to buy them.

They completed an outfit that I really like. I was going to edit these pictures a bit more (i.e. take out the toilet and the pipe on the wall), but I opted not to bother.

Massive amount of photos:

selfshot.jpg

mirrorangle.jpg

redscratch.jpg

stool.jpg

desaturated.jpg

headshot2a.jpg

whitebox.jpg

Yeah, for those that didn't see, I dyed my hair with some shoe polish. Worked like a charm.

*thinks IG should turn in his man card at the door*

I think I'm going through Dath withdrawal.

*is secure in manhood*

And some girl in my class gave me her number yesterday, so gtfo. :p

wally is a ****ing cam whore, and seriously IG? i think you should turn in more than your man card, how about turning in your hetero card, i bet m@rs would be happy to hear that, he may get a significant other just yet, and i bet she gave you her number so that you can give her tips on how to pick up that cute guy in her english class, maybe you can do her nails and style her hair

in far cooler news, dath just secured his tickets to see star trek at the IMAX, and since im far more of a trek god than all of you combined multiple times over (ig and m@rs will be combined like rhett and a street hooker) my opinion of what the trek film shall trump all of yours

THE WORD OF DATH HAS BEEN GIVEN!!!!

Haha, I think I like dressing up more than I like taking photos of myself.

...But I dress up a lot.

At least most of the photos weren't taken by me, but by friends. I guess that's something.

I think I'll be posting another one in a bit.

Archived