Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Titan Quest Gold Bundle for $5.

TitanQuestGoldEditionPC.jpg

Perfect timing cause I just got a little sick today and have been doing nothing but zoning out and listening to podcasts while playing this game. I've never played Diablo before, so this kind of stuff is new and fresh to me. It's easy to understand and the graphics are really nice to look at.

It's $5 for both the main game and it's expansion at Direct2Drive until the 28th. For $5, the price of freaking Uno on XBLA, it's really worth it. And Direct2Drive, while not as cool as steam, is actually very solid and trustworthy.

http://www.direct2drive.com/d2dturns5

Shawshank is terribly overrated.

Elaborate?

The first time I saw it I thought it was a "good" movie--not one of the best, but definitely good. Each time I've seen it since, however, it just gets better and better. I can't really find anything seriously wrong with it.

Elaborate?

Meh, It's a good movie but not MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME as people make it out to be. I think my main gripe was the cast, I've always disliked Tim Robbins for reasons unknown. Only seen it once though, maybe I should give it another spin sometime.

I've never heard of The Shawshank Redemption. :p

Yeah, well, you're M@rs. 'Nuff said.

Why do I always seem to agree with you? Maybe because we're so damn edgy? Smug2Fixd.png

Edgy for life bro.

Archived