Home

B000BH3DC4.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Well, finally got it, but man, THE THING NEEDS TO BE PATCHED. Thankfully I've got the games in Mame too, but gee wizz, no music on half the games? Somebody goofed...

On the upside, the original MK is included after all. Other than the annoying pre-game loading and the bugs, a perfect complement to Midway Arcade Treasures (volume 1). It's actually rated "E" through "M" and includes 29 games (on four discs), but the package picture is out of date.

Other recent acquisitions:

B00006969T.01-A1FVJNIK8SSHOX._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

C'mon Nintendo, get with the program, release those other NES era games on PC! (the only reason I bet this one came out is because Konami isn't under their control. Nice to officially be able to play these again!)

B00076XD10.01-A2PIXS315ETARA._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpgB000093BD6.01-A1FVJNIK8SSHOX._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0002BQMPO.01-A1FVJNIK8SSHOX._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

More Capcom games, 'cause Capcom was too lazy to port "Capcom Classics Collection" to PC... dang it, I want my Final Fight! But these were fun...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just picked up an Zen MicroPhoto 8 gig. Didn't an iPod because of how flimsy they are. Pretty happy with it, has great sound output. But, I need a name for it. I put my first name in the spot for now. It just doesn't look right. Any suggestions?
Like... your name in the Owner slot? I don't get it.

You know how you can name a computer in windows? There was a thread a while back about it. Well, I can do the same thing with the Zen. Just need sugestions...

Call it Music Slave Pig.

My latest acquisition is a sleep schedule (damn near insomnia) that is 12 kinds of f***ed.

?z

Nice flicks there man. What's new with that version of Snatch?

Bill Murray did a decent job as HST, even if that movie kinda sucked overall.

Once Upon A Time In Mexico was kind of a piss poor way to wind up an otherwise cool trilogy.

The Big Lebowski is a contemporary classic in my opinion.

What's new with that version of Snatch?

The image quality is a bit nicer as is the sound. And there's more extras than I remember on the original DVD release. But mine got scratched to **** a while back, so I can't remember for sure. Plus I'm a sucker for deluxe editions. And what the hell, another deck of cards never hurt.

Bill Murray did a decent job as HST, even if that movie kinda sucked overall.

Yeah, I mostly got it because I hadn't seen it in years, and for completeness sake.

Once Upon A Time In Mexico was kind of a piss poor way to wind up an otherwise cool trilogy.

Yeah, but it coulda been worse. Overall I think the ups outway the downs, plus it's cheaper buying the trilogy set than the movies seperately.

And I have a huge Depp-boner, so I had to get it anyway, again for completeness sake.

The Big Lebowski is a contemporary classic in my opinion.

****in' A.

Archived