Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wtf did you sell?

On the upside, I'm goin to a flogging molly concert tomorrow :D

F*** yes :D

My extra Zen Micro battery I got for free because it was a limited edition one. ($25)

And this old proffesional software I've had forever called Dramatica Pro. It doesn't work on Mac X so I sold it once and had to get it back (from awhile ago). So this time I sold it at $60 and warned it worked on XP but not on Mac X and it sold this time. It sold pretty fast because people probably look on the internet for it and when they see someone selling it for $60 used instead of $200 new, they get excited. :p

You should listen to the sound clips. Wow...just WOW!!!

Even better, I found out I was number 49, so I get something extra cool! :D

Yeah, I have it, erm... Borrowed...

What will you be getting? I remember reading something about it in the last newsletter, but I forgot..

Yeah, I have it, erm... Borrowed...

What will you be getting? I remember reading something about it in the last newsletter, but I forgot..

* Frist 100 pre-orders receive an autographed Ministry Poster

* The next 100 pre-orders receive an autographed Revolting Cocks Poster

***PRIZES***

*Grand Prize- Each pre-order will be entered into a contest to win a Skull and Bone Mic Stand from the Evil Doer Tour set!

*Runners Up Prizes- Four lucky people will be entered into a contest to win (1) autographed skull or bone from the Evil Doer Tour Set!

Ooooh, burned :p

I went to a Sold Out Flogging Molly concert (thank god for people with extra tickets willing to sell) and bought the Guiness type Flogging Molly T-Shirt. As soon as my dads camera is charged I'll take a pic of it.

My mom got some money from a friend that she wasn't expecting and went out and bought these Nintendo DS games:

Super Princess Peach

ATV Quad Fury

Bust a Move DS (so fun and yet so annoying and yet so fun again)

Pokemon Trozie

Nicktoons Unite

Extra Mario Kart DS

Most of them I don't care about. The ATV one is pretty annoying, and Nicktoons Unite I just flat out don't care about.But Pokemon Trozie isn't too bad, and Bust a Move DS is just great. Hopefully tomorrow I'm gonna get Metroid Prime Hunters and the DS Wifi adapter :)

@ZBomber: Maybe you missed my post on the last page. Judging by the posts that I just got rid of that must be the case, so I'll reiterate: If you want to post in this thread, at least try to contribute a 'Very Good Thing'.

Like so:

B000301YY8.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Got it today. It's very good. Different from what I've been listening to lately, but I like it. :)

@ZBomber: Maybe you missed my post on the last page. Judging by the posts that I just got rid of that must be the case, so I'll reiterate: If you want to post in this thread, at least try to contribute a 'Very Good Thing'.

Like so:

B000301YY8.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Got it today. It's very good. Different from what I've been listening to lately, but I like it. :)

I thought that kind of roleplaying WAS a good thing. My mistake. :dozey:

Yep, you went there...

The way this works, is you post a picture, or talk about something you got recently.

Back on topic Z, you been here long enough to know better. There will not be any additional warnings.

I have had enough of the nonsense going on in this thread.

And.... uhhh..... Red Lobster neon signs are a good thing? *confused*

No, Andrae and Tim are. They're the lovebirds of Project Runway, and every wednesday, they go to Red Lobster and get in a squabble, eventually ending with Tim saying 'Andrae, you and I, let's make it work.'

I'm obsessed with Project Runway. It, and a shirtless Danny Vosovic(delicious!) are very good things.

I acquired a free keyboard and mouse from my school that were having wire problems, and I fixed em up and I get to keep em :) Much better than my old keyboard and mouse.

Still no Metroid Prime: Hunter or Tetris DS or WiFi because the dates are all screwy : |

On the up an up, my bed finally broke, so now I can get a new one :)

I acquired a free keyboard and mouse from my school that were having wire problems, and I fixed em up and I get to keep em :) Much better than my old keyboard and mouse.

Still no Metroid Prime: Hunter or Tetris DS or WiFi because the dates are all screwy : |

On the up an up, my bed finally broke, so now I can get a new one :)

The Metroid Prime: Hunter should be in today. Call your nearest EB, or Gamestop and ask them to check the ship date in the computer. Most games arive the day after the ship date. So Prime and Tetris should be in either today or tomorrow.

Archived