Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats :D

I got Metroid Prime: Hunters today, still no wifi adapter, so can't say anything about the MP, but the SP is freakin addicting. It's just like the GC games only portable, and shorter according to the reviews at least.

Also, I took the springs off of my bed so I could clean under it today, and I poked the frame, and it was like one of those old cartoons where a feather touches something and it falls to dust. It broke into like 5 pieces. So tomorrow I'm goin bed shoppin :)

Also, as soon as the tax return for this year gets here, I am finally getting an MP3 player :D

All I can think of when I see that movie is Doug.

"The Waffle Stomper"

I'm finally gettin a bed today, probably will have it all set up on friday or saturday. I also am gonna rent Psychonauts, sinse I found out that Richard Horvitz is the voice of Raz. That just makes me want to get it 38 times more.

It's great when my mom goes back to work and we have money to spend on random nonsense, plus the fact that I get paid to babysit my brother :p

And Metroid Prime Hunters is the reason to own a DS. Period.

67007.jpg

(though i got the special edition one with the moving cover (swaps betweent he two brides), the 100 page book and some surprise free magnets:

mini-magnets.jpg

B000ATJKH0.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Warriors!! Come out to playyyy!! ;)

warioware.jpg

tonyh.jpg

I'm still enjoying my awesome gba micro, and gotta say i'm very impressed at the amazing way they managed to capture almost all of the original 3d console thps2 on an isometric handheld.

the_v.jpg

Awesome film.

0327f-insideman2-courtesy.jpg

This is also an excellent film... very well directed and not at all generic. Shame it has such a crap name... as i nearly didn't watch it cos i assumed it would be generic rubbish with a name like that.

Archived