Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boxart_us_marvel-ultimate-alliance.jpg

Is there no limit to the wonders of Raven software? :D

Just got it today!

This game is the ****! Basically plays exactly like X-Men Legends, which has become one of my personal favorites, only it's bad ass having a team with Captain America, Spidey, Iron Man and Wolverine. Tons of achievments and unlockables on 360! So far i'm level 7, 4 out of 45 achievements. My team right now is Wolverine, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America. I'm on the Stark Towers level.

If anybody gets this and wants to do some MP/co-op, my gamertag is Darth Groovy.

Dude... They built this game for ALL systems! All of them are getting rave reviews, so go get it man! GO NOW!

Well yeah, and I am gonna end up renting it on Xbox and play it with a couple friends of mine, but I don't have a 360, which means no online co-op with you.

By far one of my most favorite movies ever.

"Don't take my leg, please doctor"

"It's moving up to the testicles"

"TAKE IT! TAKE THE LEG!"

:D

"I want ice cream."

"What flavor?"

"Doesn't matter, it's for my ass."

"You mean the fuzzy-no-nosed-chimp?"

^ X )

In other news, a certain House Of Blues security guard can go blank a blank, because apparently, starting yesterday, the day Billy Talent finally ****ing comes to vegas, and me and a friend were going to go, they begin requiring for ALL AGES SHOWS for everyone to either prove they're 16 or older with ID or have a guardian over 18 that can show proof. I understand he was just doing his job, but he could have been nicer about it, instead he was a dick about it. They gave NO WARNING for that ****, and we show up, and my friend has no ID, and I'm not 18. So this one security guard tells us to just find someone that will say they're our guardians, and we did. And we go up, and the security guard that checked us first became even more of an ass, and pulled us aside and said that we weren't with them, and the one guard was nowhere to be seen. So some guy comes up and asks us if we had extra tickets, and when he came up to us the guard hella mad dogged us. So right in front of him, the guy says I'll buy em off of ya. We didn't have any change, and he offered 60 bucks, so we took it, and he couldn't say **** because we didn't scalp em, he set the price. So we took the money, gave the douchebag security guard the finger, and left. I ended up just staying at my friends house and going to school with him this morning. But since we now had more money than we did before, we went to the Blockbuster by his house and I got these...

14122417_2-rainbow-six-3-ghost-recon2-ghost-2-recon-summit-strike.jpg

$14.99

Counter%20Strike%20XBOX.jpg

$9.99

We then went back to his house and played co-op Ghost Recon until midnight.

Seriously though, next time anything awsome comes to the house of blues, I will make damn sure everyone has an ID, and I will find him and tell him to f*** off.

How is it? From what you have played? Is it like the demo?

Just some questions I'd like to know. I don't know if I want it or not.

It really depends on how much you liked the first EaW I think. This one is definitely an improvement by far but if you didn't think much of the original then this one probably isn't worth it, it's the same gameplay with just a different campaign and new units.

And I didn't play the demo so I can't compare it to that.

B000HKGIOA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40663884_.jpg

Haven't had a chance to play it yet, got home late, and have to get up EARLY tomorrow. Hopefully will get a chance to play it this evening. Will let you know how it is. The Demo was almost one of my favorite games on 360. Great A.I. and particle effects. Demo never played the same way twice. The A.I. is that good.

B000HKGIOA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40663884_.jpg

Haven't had a chance to play it yet, got home late, and have to get up EARLY tomorrow. Hopefully will get a chance to play it this evening. Will let you know how it is. The Demo was almost one of my favorite games on 360. Great A.I. and particle effects. Demo never played the same way twice. The A.I. is that good.

This game is absolutely bad ass. I wanted to play this game last year when it was released on the PC, but this was a system hog that demanded more than my PC specs could attempt to handle. Basically take all the best elements from Half Life 2, Black, Doom 3, Max Payne and add a creapy girl that makes lights flicker and human flesh burn off the bones, and there you have. AMAZING graphics and game play. They put a LOT of time into developing this for the console. They have an arcade quick action that lets you choose from 5 maps filled with bad guys and tons of ammo, and basically scores on kill or be killed ratio. 16 player multiplayer Team Death match. A co-op game would have made this a perfect score, but it's a good game out of the box. There are tons of ways to blow things up. Basically it's a balls up shooter, with some uber cool Matrix style bullet time fx so you can slowly watch your bullets ooze in and out of human flesh, blow people apart, blow heads off...what ever your flavor is. The AI is the best I have ever seen in an action game. Not to mention there is lots of subtle "oops I crapped my pants moments" in the game. For example sliding down a railing into a dark tunnel in a building with a flickering light, and a small girl's ghostlike whispers all around you...then you trip on a paint can conveniently placed on the floor below--BRILLIANT...I LOVE it! I give this game a 95% overall!

Got this for my Vision: M

pic003.jpg

See that texture? It's the coolest protection for MP3 players. Cost me $15 for the front. But in a story of good irony I messed up on the application. After it dried I found that two dust particles were still under the shield, so I peeled it back, removed the crap and put it back down. Doing that left a ugly and permanent "scratch" on the skin.

I was bummed but figured I could live with it. But then for no reason I got a second one in the mail a week after the first one. I thought if I may have accidentally bought two of them off eBay, but they were only selling one. So I replaced the scratched skins with the new ones and now it's all purdy... But I found this one tiny piece of dust under the skin in one of the corners, but it's pretty much impossible to see in normal use. So I'm happy.

I recommend. http://www.shieldzone.com/

*F.E.A.R. img*

is that an oxymoron?

Assault and Recon?

Assault- to attack

Recon- to observe

correct me if im wrong, but it makes no sense to me...but nonetheless i hear its a great game!

is that an oxymoron?

Assault and Recon?

Assault- to attack

Recon- to observe

correct me if im wrong, but it makes no sense to me...but nonetheless i hear its a great game!

Nah, I really should have thought of a better name for it, but I was busy working on that cure for cancer... :eyeraise:

is that an oxymoron?

Assault and Recon?

Assault- to attack

Recon- to observe

At least its not called "A.C.A.R.A." "Avoid Combat and Run Away:

Some CDs:

An*l C*nt - Morbid Florist

Arkona - Lepta

Butterfly Temple - Koleso Chernoboga

Butterfly Temple - Veles

Impaled Nazarene - Decade Of Decadence

Kroda - Molotom Duhu Ta Ednistyu Krovi (Split with Velimor)

Moonsorrow - Kivenkantaja

Moonsorrow - Verisäkeet

Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns

widescreen.jpg

I'm not anti-Sony... I just don't like PlayStation. Over the last two months I've bought myself a nice Sony surround sound system, Sony widescreen CRT TV and TV stand, all together they cost less than a decent LCD/Plasma HDTV.

I'm gearing up for Wii, this is my Wii system and in 33 days Wii will launch down here in Australia. I'm prepared :D

Archived