Home

1362_headset.jpg

I am not sure how I feel about this thing. I mean I like that it has more volume than the previous headset, but at the same time, it seems like a chore to set up and operate, and sometimes it sounds a bit staticy. The 8 hours of battery life kind of defeats the purpose of online gameing. I might give it one more day and just return the damn thing.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, after 5 days of stores being out of stock, I finally picked up this:

haloonyxcover.jpg

And it's freakin great. I'm halfway through, and if only I hadn't been so damn tired I would have finished it last night. Another brilliant Halo novel by Eric Nylund. If you are a fan of halo, I would definitely recommend the three Halo novels he's written.

what happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happens?

what happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happenswhat happens?

A whole lot of ****. If you want, PM me your questions and I can tell you.

YES YES YES OH YES YES YES

hmmth5.jpg

YES YES YES YES

KTM 4 stroke, ratray replica.450cc and costs me £3499 (i have trade connections...;) ) Should keep my dirt needs quenched for a few years...

This pic was taken the moment i fell in lvoe with it. NEC motorbike show, 2006 in coventry, England. I walked past this stall so many times just to catch another glimpse of it. And yes, that is me sat there. Although at the time i wasnt wearing a darth vader helmet :lol:

Archived