Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe they're hard to get

That was my point. I've heard that only half of the expected units were shipped.

And trust me, you'll see a few "Wii"s in this thread. ;)

I expect the Wii to be almost as difficult to get as the PS3. I want to pick one up next week, but I expect less and less to be able to go into Best Buy and get one.

I expect the Wii to be almost as difficult to get as the PS3. I want to pick one up next week, but I expect less and less to be able to go into Best Buy and get one.

Probably. That's why I'll go early and the store I am going to doesn't open until 10 AM my time, so I'll probably be there are 7 AM.

Though, there is one thing I am worried about. The fact that some of the games are released already according to the website that I am purchasing it from. So, I hope the games I want are not already sold out by the time I get it.

Either they're rich idiots, in which case I don't know how they got that way unless they have rich family/friends, or they have to go into debt or sell a kidney or a kid or something, also I don't see why should reproduce and are idiots who don't understand money.

These people should just give me the $600+ and me and Bongo will kick their @$$es. Same effect only cheaper. F***, I'd do it for free. Not sure about Bongo though.

I'd join you. These guys don't seem to get that they could buy 2 absolute topline computers, no skimping on anything (FEAR running smooth as silk, you get the picture) for 10k. They could have gotten like 7 pretty good ones too...

I think these guys lost sight of what they were actually getting with a PS3.

gMascot.jpg

I had to put this because I will be wearing this on random weekends when I'm mascoting. So I don't exactly OWN it, but I'm one of the few who get's to wear it. So....It's a very good thing ot be mascoting. This is pretty much our exact panther suit, so it's pretty rad.

I heard a second shipment was supposed to be showing up at the end of this week. Details?

All I know at this point, is that more are shipping this week. Not sure which day or how many. I suppose it verys from store to store. I DO know that all of our reserve customers picked up today, so anything else after today is first come first serve.

First off, congrats for being so lucky.

Thanks. :)

Second, is CoD3 good?

It's quite funny, so far. The graphics aren't that bad for it really, IMO. At first, it's sort of difficult to get use to the controls, but once you've figured them out, the game is great. It's pretty intense once you sort the warfare. Though, you will need the Nunchuk the play it. So, my buddy wasn't able to play it since I only at the second Wiimote since all the Nunchuks were out by the time I got the Wii. Though, I haven't played it much really, but I will when I get home from school.

but because I wanted Zelda more

I wanted Red Steel the most, but they didn't have it. :(

Also, lots of people would disagree with me, but I am trading my Zelda game for a different game.

*runs*

I hope blockbuster starts carrying Wii games soon :)

Yes, indeed. I want to try a few before I buy them. 'Specially Madden NFL '07. I went yesterday (day of release) and they had nothing up yet, I also wanted to get the Nunchuk and they didn't have it either.

First off, congrats for being so lucky.

Second, is CoD3 good? I wanted to get it, but because I wanted Zelda more and my little brother needed a game I got Rayman instead.

I hope blockbuster starts carrying Wii games soon :)

IMO, CoD3 isnt all that great. With cutscenes every 10 minutes and running about 3-5 minutes long. Then there is the hit detection. I shot one german soldier in the face 8 times with the M1! all this is on the xbox360 for me not the Wii yet

All I know at this point, is that more are shipping this week. Not sure which day or how many. I suppose it verys from store to store. I DO know that all of our reserve customers picked up today, so anything else after today is first come first serve.

Cool, thanks for the semi-scoop.

Archived