Home

Oh...you're keeping it...

*disassembles sniper rifle*

>.> <.<

I just found out that my blockbuster is carrying Wii and PS3 games, you just have to ask for them at the counter. I have to take back the games we have, but then I'm gonna rent CoD3, while my lil bro might rent Spongebob or Tony Hawk.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't think the Gamespot reviewer even finnished the game, as he estimated that it would take around 35-40 hours to complete the game, while most other reviews said it would easily take you over 50 hours. Also, considering he was the only one to say the controls were somewhat unresponsive, I doubt he could make such a good time on the game...

BTW, good choice Commander :thumbsup:

Jebbers, that shirt is seriously bad ass! That is a bad ass game too, I finally beat it on casual because I am a wuss. We owe each other a co-op match or a multi-player game real soon, whenever I can tear myself away from my store!

That being said, i'm happy yet, pissed. I reserved a copy of Gears of War collector's edtion as soon as I upgraded to 360, and guess what I get today? A promotional copy of Gears of War collector's edition....BASTARDS! :mad:

I also got some other cool freebies from our vendors today:

15280.jpgboxart_us_viava-pinata.jpg2810.jpgwii-classic-controller-20061118030319978.jpg +7500 wii points!:D

Oh, and I picked up my reserved copy of Superman Returns:

10.jpg

And this thing, hopefully will replace having to use my VCR to run my 360 through my surround sound: 10596873.jpg

songsfromblackmountaindr8.jpg

Very, very different from Throwing Copper and especially Secret Samadhi, but after a few listens it's pretty decent. Love Shines has an awesome chorus, Home is excellent, and Show has got an awesome tune. The rest are okay but not outstanding.

I'd say if you like happy music than get it. If your usual tunes are black metal, then definitely don't bother. :p

I too tried to get a Wii today. I went to future shop around 45 minutes before they opened but there was already a lineup and they were all solt out (all 6 of them :p). However, I could have bought 2 or 3 PS3s... I must have gone to 6 or 7 stores after that, but with the same result. I swear, I didn't not even find a single Wii accessory in stock, nor could I find a copy of Zelda on the shelves.

I'll try my luck again tomorrw... Third time's a cham as they say ;)

Milo, you got xfire or something? I wanna play with you on CS:S.

Yar. Same username, milojmiles. I be a nublet though. Been forever since I've played CS.

I'll try my luck again tomorrw... Third time's a cham as they say

Or the fourth, or the fifth, or the sixth... :)

Archived