Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Zelda, What Wii game have you guys tried and which ones would you recommand buying ? The thing is I have reserved a Wii, but I have to buy 4 games with it. Right now I can't be bothered to go wait in line everyday or whatnot and not even know if I'll get a Wii, so I'm gonna buy the bundle despite the fact that there anren't to many great games out at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to trade in some games later when Mario, Metroid or Brawl comes out.

Right now I'm not too sure which games(3) I should get between Trauma Center, Excite Truck, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Red Steel, Rayman and Super Monkey Ball.

My Website Science teacher gave me one of the schools licenses (and disks) for this:

Contains Dreamweaver 8, Flash Professional 8, Fireworks 8, Contribute 3, and Flashpaper 2.

$1000 of software, and I got it legally for free :D

Grr... the best I ever got for free was Dreamweaver 4 and Fireworks 4 (when they were latest revision, of course). Kids these days don't know what hardship was like! :p

My Website Science teacher gave me one of the schools licenses (and disks) for this:

B000AQHMK0.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1123283036_.jpg

Contains Dreamweaver 8, Flash Professional 8, Fireworks 8, Contribute 3, and Flashpaper 2.

$1000 of software, and I got it legally for free :D

Bah, lucky bastard...

So I heard Superman REALLY sucked, and I had not opened it yet, so I decided to return it and take advantage of the buy two get one free sale.

0000888852281_500X500.jpg0004787580969_500X500.jpg0078868720040_500X500.jpg

The first two are really good, but Tomb Raider PISSES me off and is getting returned today.:mad: I think I am going to get Prey instead, but not sure yet.

What Wii game have you guys tried and which ones would you recommand buying ?

Red Steel is great, IMO, but it had been given some bad reviews, but I disagree with it. Call of Duty is also really fun, but it lacks multiplayer from what I know. These are the only two that I have tried.

I also am getting Madden NFL 07 for the Wii, since I have some money available after selling some games and my PS2. :)

So I took back Tomb Raider Legend...

Got this one instead.

36.jpg

It was only like $2 difference. I guess I am just a action/FPS guy afterall.

I had no patience for Tomb Raider Legend. Timing jumps and balancing on ledges was just not very fun to me...

Prey is meh, but it holds my interest, and at least I got an achievement out of it already... Graphics wise, it looks very similar to Doom 3. It also has multiplayer options. :)

Congrats coupes! Glad to hear you finally have your Wii :)

So how do you like it?

It's great ! I went to my Bro's when I got it and we had fun playing Wii sports all afternoon. When I came back home I popped Zelda in and racked 4 hours of play. I'm really satisfied with my purchase thus far. My only problem is'n reealy Wii related as I can't seem to properly configure my router to work with my connection, so no WiFi...

Archived