Home

Lucasarts are actually developping a new engine of their own. From What I've heared it'll be pretty awesome too. I don't remember where I read or saw this, but a dev commented on their physics engine and said someting to the effect that they had created a peice of glass, but it was too thin to support its onwn weight, so it realistically collapsed on itself. He also talked about the whole "force unleashed" idea. Sounds promissing.

But what I'm really looking forward too (and hope they don't screw up) is the alleged Star Wars game for Wii. I hope I don't have to explain :p

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

180 bucks for the best pair of headphones that are full size yet I can still hear outside things and don't require an amp to still sound awsome.

Seriously, if you're only using 10 dollar headphones or the ones that came with your cd/mp3 player, get some Sennheiser PX100's for $40. They'll change your music forever. Mine finally broke today, and I was so pissed off, my grandma said that she'd buy me the ones I had been looking at and was gonna ask for as a graduation present.

Seriously, if you're only using 10 dollar headphones or the ones that came with your cd/mp3 player, get some Sennheiser PX100's for $40. They'll change your music forever.

Err, they're $15 earphones that were on sale. >_>

I'll look into that... maybe.

Err, they're $15 earphones that were on sale. >_>

I'll look into that... maybe.

Seriously, do it. They're like 30 bucks at amazon. They come with a 2 year warranty too.

EDIT: My headphones changed to Part 3 on the Newegg ordering status. Which means that they'll ship out monday :)

B000JIR62S.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V35824857_.jpg

It's not terrible, but it's not great. There is enough neatness about it to make it worth picking up. One thing I gotta make fun of though is the repetion in the noises. When ever Rianna passes a level, or accomplishes something she kind of makes an arm gesture and says "YEAAAH" in the cheesiest Disney after school special way. That, and every person you shoot, when they finally die, they sound like a sick man on a toilet seat. They ALL make the same identical noise. Lots of neat ways to dodge the lazer bolts in this one. All in all, pretty good though. I give it a 79% :)

One thing I gotta make fun of though is the repetition in the noises.

That is to be expected on a hand-held though, with limited storage space and sound taking up quite a lot.

Resident Evil on the DS has the same problem, mind you with resident evil DS it isn't the repetition of sound that annoys me, it is the really poor voice acting. you would have thought they could re-record it for the new release. I was quite disappointed that they used the original.

Jill... NO!... Don't go through!... That door!

B000B43OY4.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64257075_.jpg

:D

It came with Need For Speed Most Wanted. I'm also going to get the VGA cable so I can hook it up to my monitor for HD action and also hopefully some sony speakers as well so I can hear the shooties people are throwing at me. Can't open up the system until Christmas though. :p

Welcome to the dark side Tyrion. Bout damn time! When you get hooked up, my gamertag is Darth Groovy. Now go trade in some old games and get Gears of War. :)

26-106-390-03.jpg

Ordered on Friday night, shipped out sunday afternoon, at my doorstep monday at 1PM. God I love newegg. :D

These headphones kick so much ass. They're comfy, sound f***ing amazing, are pretty lightweight, and listening to The Mars Volta, I'm noticing some subtleties I never noticed before. God I love these headphones :D

26-106-390-03.jpg

Ordered on Friday night, shipped out sunday afternoon, at my doorstep monday at 1PM. God I love newegg. :D

These headphones kick so much ass. They're comfy, sound f***ing amazing, are pretty lightweight, and listening to The Mars Volta, I'm noticing some subtleties I never noticed before. God I love these headphones :D

I have the HD555's, a slightly inferior set of cans. God, they are awesome and all that is right.

I have the HD555's, a slightly inferior set of cans. God, they are awesome and all that is right.

Yeah, I decided to spend the little extra and spring for these. And god I'm glad I did.

I finally can play my drums again, for the first time since school started :D

I want to get this:

nds-dsxtreme.jpg

The DS-Xtreme is a revolutionary storage, homebrew and media player flash cart compatible with all DS Lite and original DS consoles.

Offering a SINGLE unified solution which allows you to do the unthinkable and push the limits of Nintendo’s ™ top selling handheld console. The DS-X does NOT require the use of a passme, external memory or any unsightly GBA cart, just one intelligently designed piece of kit, the same size as an ordinary DS cart, giving an unrivalled experience to any DS enthusiast.

Its plug and play in its finest hour, an in-built USB port on the DS-X paves the way for you to communicate easily between the DS-X OS and your computer. Drag ‘n drop all your favourite media and homebrew as you please directly onto the included 4GBit (512-Mbyte) memory with minimal effort as the DS-X will be instantly recognized by your machine.

Sadly every supplier seems to have sold out and the new stock is delayed or something.

BTW: I have no intention of using it to rip off Nintendo by downloading ROMs of their games, I just want to be able to run home-brew aps like DS-Organise (a PDA type program) and DSDoom (Again not ripping anyone off as you need an original WAD file to run it, which I already have, legally).

I want to get this:

ds-xtreme_LRG.jpg

Sadly every supplier seems to have sold out and the new stock is delayed or something.

BTW: I have no intention of using it to rip off Nintendo by downloading ROMs of their games, I just want to be able to run home-brew aps like DS-Organise (a PDA type program) and DSDoom (Again not ripping anyone off as you need an original WAD file to run it, which I already have, legally).

As well as run Sam and Max ;)

Archived