Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the link, but I can't see why anyone would want to watch a movie on that tiny screen. It would ruin the experience for me. Stuff like music videos and Family Guy, on the other hand, would be a nice time-killer.

The screen is surprisingly clear for having such a small size. You shouldn't lose too much of the 'experience'.

The screen is surprisingly clear for having such a small size. You shouldn't loose too much of the 'experience'.

Well, as a movie-buff, I really want to get great sound and all details when watching a movie. Even though the screen of the Zen is good for its size, it's still physically too small to provide that.

And Jebbers, I don't know yet, but I'll get back to you after I've seen it. :p All I know is that it's a Russian vampire movie.

So I was at Burger King today, and I figured, what the Hell?

935893_80593_front.jpg

935894_80594_front.jpg935895_80595_front.jpg

No You didn't... :disaprove

:p

My bro gave me Call of Duty 3 and Rampage : Total Destruction for Christmas. I gave them a spin this week and COD3 is pretty neat with the wiimote. Also Lt. Robichaud is easily the best COD character ever !

Rampage is pretty cool too. Me and My brother were fans of the original on NES, so I still think the game is alright despite all the bad ratings. The game is pretty shallow, but smashing buildings with the wiimote is really fun :p

14-150-198-09.JPG

Just came in the mail from newegg. XFX nVidia GeForce 7300 GT (AGP) card. Big upgrade from my TI 4200. Only a temp. solution since it's AGP but I can't afford to rehaul my machine right now and I can't play NWN2 with my current card.

14-150-198-09.JPG

Just came in the mail from newegg. XFX nVidia GeForce 7300 GT (AGP) card. Big upgrade from my TI 4200. Only a temp. solution since it's AGP but I can't afford to rehaul my machine right now and I can't play NWN2 with my current card.

Might not be able to play it even with that, if the horror stories of NWN2's performance ring true.

Archived