Home

Might not be able to play it even with that, if the horror stories of NWN2's performance ring true.
It runs perfectly so far. :) I haven't really had time to play but I got a chance to just run around to test it out to make sure that card was gonna fix it's problems. I think most of the horror stories were fixed with nVidias new driver.

My parents just bought a new mini-van.

...cuz i totaled the old one.

>_>

lul, gj.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blazing%20saddles.jpg

Candygram for mongo!

I just found out that they're finally ending that horrid show The OC. And while not a physical thing, that is an extremely good thing, because of all the snobbish kids at my school that watch it won't shut up about the show.

Urrgg. Mobo fried on us Dec. 22nd when my sister started-up CoD2. So we got this...

13-157-097-04.jpg

[ASRock 939Dual-VSTA Socket 939 ATX AMD Motherboard]

$112 shipping incl. from a Canadian selling it on eBay like-new used. Idiot thought that my Zip code was 981XX (Yes, he wrote X's)

Also happens to be one of the only mobos that support both AGP and PCI-E for upgrade later.

Might as well get a new CPU when we need to replace ****, so I got a small upgrade from a <3 year old P4 3.2ghz to a <2 year old AMD 3700+

19-103-622-04.jpg

[AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 2.2GHz 939 Processor]

$86 from NewEgg with free 3-day shipping.

Then we put it all together and start it up. But nothing happens and we smell burn plastic... PSU fried on us!

7587774_ra.jpg

[Dynex - 400-Watt ATX CPU Power Supply]

($75-$25) $50 after using gift card from Best-Buy.

$250, 2 weeks downtime, a format of the C Drive... Thank goodness for that external HDD I got a month or two ago.

Ha. You should've checked the power supply first

Nopes, it was the mobo, after it died everything started up. The hard drives, the disc drives, all the fans and the PSU itself all started. But no warning beeps at all as my dad explained to me was a sign that the mobo died (dead CPU and RAM give off one or two beeps).

BTW: Anyone want to buy a (possibly dead) Used 32bit Intel Pentium 4 875P 3.2ghz w/ HT? $35-$45, includes heatsink. :p

Edit: I'll make sure I put extra tape on the heatsink to make sure it doesn't bounce around and damage anything...

*Cough* ....self-defeating inside joke.... *cough*

In other news, I ordered Ico and Katamari Damacy off eBay. Cult classics here I come!

512mb Memory stick, on sale for $15 at Target.

Got this, too.

241tifjpgcopy13.jpg

I've only played 2 races 'cause it's my brother's turn. But goddamn, it's pretty awesome. I think I should pretty much leave it at that, but it just makes PGR3 look like an entirely new game. But it was a bitch to get it.

I went to Target and saw it, I had come there a week earlier to get it with my huge-ass gift card but they were out of stock. So today, I see one! So I grab it and rush out the store with it. 20 minutes later I get home and open it up, confused by how there were empty baggies that I would assume contained important stuff. Also, the PGR3 game was opened. 30 seconds after opening it I realized it was an opened item that was returned without my knowledge, and someone had forgot to put stuff back in it, I was ****ing pissed off. Some douche-bag had probably gotten it and returned the thing forgetting the cables. I talk to Anthony on MSN and leave to get the ****ing thing returned...

We get there and they're totally confused as to why there would be pieces missing. I could tell that in the back of their minds that they were thinking that we had bought it, taken stuff out of it, and brought it back to get our money back. But they could tell we weren't screwing them over when we returned the game with it. We pointed out that I had to cut through normal clear packing-tape and even a little scotch-tape just to open it, something that didn't belong. So we get our money back but they still don't have any in stock. So we embark on a long journey to go and buy it at a Target much further away from us. So I get it, rush home, play it, and now I'm typing this post.

Yay!

I got a certain blue wristband from my dad that has the letters "CES" on it :D

Tomorrow I get to go to CES. F***in awsome :D

Damn. Lucky Bastard! :p I've always wanted to go to conference/ event like that.

I just bought a Sports Illustrated calendar that was 75% off and a book for my Mom's belated Christmas present that she wanted.

Archived