Home

i have to idea who that Ricky guy is

Well, as well as being the first brit to write and feature in an episode of the Simpsons he also wrote and stared in the sitcoms "Extras" and "the Office". "Fame" is his third stand up show, following on from "Animals" and "Politics".

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

main-145-205.jpg

The Yakuza - Robert Mitchum, Takakura Ken. DVD R1.

This pretty much owns everything else that's for sale in the world today. It's finally released on DVD (for the first time) two days from now... but I'm fortunate enough to have an advance copy for various reasons. :)

whitealbum3pj.jpg

951oq.jpg

Haven't got images of them, but got a huge huge albeit old 36" odd TV from my Granddad. He bought a new plasma HDTV so he gave me his old one. I'm slightly confused as he doesn't even know what HDTV means and he hasn't got anything HDTV to use it with. But hey, I got a TV out of it. Oh, and I got some big Sony speakers, they're very old but they can pump out more volume and bass than most modern speakers.

Arrived and installed just 20 minutes ago.

E145-7892-d.jpg

eVGA 7900GS KO 256mb PCI-E

I haven't tried to OC it but I've heard it does it very well.

First game I played was Company of Heroes, I did the Performance Test with everything max (but texture size was set to high, not ultra) with AA and at 1280x1024 rez.

Scores:

[Textures High]

Avg: 36.8 fps

Max: 108 fps

Min: 17.6 fps

[Textures Ultra] (Makes characters look like they're from an FPS, not an RTS)

Avg: 26.4 fps

Max: 109.7 fps

Min: 3.1 fps (Hiccup)

Very pleased finally going PCI-E.

Rhett, PM me.

B000LPJR4O.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V46238526_.jpg

AAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!

Remember me ranting and raving about how much I enjoyed Sid Meier's Pirates on XBOX last year? I could not stop thinking about how cool that would be on a hand held system. Today my dream came true. And I am thrilled to announce that this game is every bit as cool on the PSP as I hoped it would be. Everything in this package is in tact, the sword fights, the ship battles, the taverns, so drink up me hardies yo ho! Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me! Know what's even better? The game is only $20! This game is my new favorite PSP game, I lost about two hours just in the first sitting. Now if you will excuse me, I must sail off to find Henry Morgan's Treasure! ARGH!!! :Pir1:

I give this game a high 95%

Archived