Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jediboy-doom3box.JPG

last thing i bought.

Heheh that was the best thing I bought in 2004, and I never regretted spending a single cent on it

Anyway, this was the best thing I bought recently:

199612bb9da098f8771da010.L.jpg

B00008YGRU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V46813295_SS500_.jpg

Spent SGD150 (~USD90) on both seasons. Best 150 bucks I ever spent, but it was over so soon :crybaby:

24 series = made of w1n :ears1:

I just love how because he's white, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson got all pissy about this, but if was black and put what he said to a beat, he'd be a millionaire. Don't you love the race card?

Someone took your job? Racism.

Wife cheated on you? Racism.

Rainy day? Racism.

Sore back? Racism.

[/rant]

I just love how because he's white, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson got all pissy about this, but if was black and put what he said to a beat, he'd be a millionaire. Don't you love the race card?

Someone took your job? Racism.

Wife cheated on you? Racism.

Rainy day? Racism.

Sore back? Racism.

[/rant]

you racist ass

I have to agree with Bongo.

Al and Jesse get too over worked about other races using the "N" word, when they should be focusing on the people who use it most. AFRICAN AMERICAN RAPPERS! Surprised? Pick up any rap album and BAM your guaranteed to hear it at least once. If they expect to abolish the "N" word, they have to start with rappers first and foremost. How else are the youth supposed to know it's a "bad word" if their favorite rappers keep on using it?

I say we abolish the strength of bad words, we should say them all the time knowing it has no affect. :p

I'm saying this because sometimes my whole family will start using the f-word in every single sentence on purpose for minutes at a time. Just for laughs.

yeah 24 FTW!!! i haven't seen the second season, everytime i have money something terrible happens....like overdrawing my account and not realising i gotta pay overdraft fees....and my car breaks down, etc...dammit so i forced myself to skip a few seasons and watch the new one. :( it's good. too bad the season is almost over!!!!!!

Archived