Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just love how because he's white, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson got all pissy about this, but if was black and put what he said to a beat, he'd be a millionaire. Don't you love the race card?

AL SHARPTON HAS READ THIS POST.

logo_chris.jpeg

I felt I had to post a picture, because I bought the episode Superpowers today. xD

Since the new Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility update came out, I decided to get some games on that list.

537421_front.jpg

$8 used - I used to have this game but traded it away. Very fun game, but I never did beat the last boss.

914949_front.jpg

$5 used - I bought this game awhile ago but it didn't work on my Xbox for some reason, it couldn't read the disc even though it was new back then.

Mercbox.jpg

$12 used - yet another game I used to own and traded away- one of my worst mistakes, it was one of my favorite games.

Unreal20Championship20220XBOX.jpg

$5 used - I got this because it was cheap, and that my dad loves anything Unreal. I wanted to get this when it first came out, but never really decided to go all out.

And I almost forgot, got this two days ago...

3.jpg

$30 new (I had a $20 giftcard) - Bongobob told me about this game, telling me it was "Nintendo Certified Crack" or something but kinda just blew it off. But when one of my friends in 3D modeling class comes in with it on his DS, I decide to get it. Very fun game. Also, the song on the story about the "Fallen hero Baseball player" is a song I've probably heard 400 times... and I don't even know the name of it- it played on repeat all day when me and my friends were digging our cave in my back yard in California... good times- good times...

PS: Before you all go, "AH, gamer whore!" All of these cost me about $40, price of one game, one of the $5 Xbox games were free because of "Buy two get one free" at Gamestop.

First impressions?

Some of Trent's best writing ever. He's ditched self pity for social commentary and it's working really well. You can tell that Trent is not as depressed as he has been in the past. Each song on this album is a unique portrait by itself. I can't really compare this to past works, but I can say that Trent has finally found himself in his music, and it keeps getting better with each release.

Oh yeah, and this album is totally worth buying. ;)

Since the new Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility update came out, I decided to get some games on that list.

537421_front.jpg

$8 used - I used to have this game but traded it away. Very fun game, but I never did beat the last boss.

914949_front.jpg

$5 used - I bought this game awhile ago but it didn't work on my Xbox for some reason, it couldn't read the disc even though it was new back then.

Mercbox.jpg

$12 used - yet another game I used to own and traded away- one of my worst mistakes, it was one of my favorite games.

Unreal20Championship20220XBOX.jpg

$5 used - I got this because it was cheap, and that my dad loves anything Unreal. I wanted to get this when it first came out, but never really decided to go all out.

And I almost forgot, got this two days ago...

3.jpg

$30 new (I had a $20 giftcard) - Bongobob told me about this game, telling me it was "Nintendo Certified Crack" or something but kinda just blew it off. But when one of my friends in 3D modeling class comes in with it on his DS, I decide to get it. Very fun game. Also, the song on the story about the "Fallen hero Baseball player" is a song I've probably heard 400 times... and I don't even know the name of it- it played on repeat all day when me and my friends were digging our cave in my back yard in California... good times- good times...

PS: Before you all go, "AH, gamer whore!" All of these cost me about $40, price of one game, one of the $5 Xbox games were free because of "Buy two get one free" at Gamestop.

Mercenaries is BC now? Didn't know that. I liked it, but it got kind of boring for me for some reason, but I did like all of the humor in it. For example when you play as the mohawk guy, he says something really funny "I like that General. The stick up his butt, has a stick up it's butt!" -one of the best lines ever. Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict was one of my favorite games of 2005, if that's BC now, i'll gladly buy another copy and play online with ya on that one. I only traded it in before because it was not BC at the time. Damn good game!

Mercenaries is BC now? Didn't know that. I liked it, but it got kind of boring for me for some reason, but I did like all of the humor in it. For example when you play as the mohawk guy, he says something really funny "I like that General. The stick up his butt, has a stick up it's butt!" -one of the best lines ever. Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict was one of my favorite games of 2005, if that's BC now, i'll gladly buy another copy and play online with ya on that one. I only traded it in before because it was not BC at the time. Damn good game!

Yeah, right now I'm getting to know Mercenaries again. On the 360 is has a few confusing (but totally ignorable) problems. The game has crashed on me 2 or 3 times in 4 hours of playing and the radar map will turn blue in certain areas when in a car. Other than that it's fine.

I haven't been able to play too much UC2 but I almost shat myself when I saw that they had Morbias as a map - my favorite map from Unreal when I was 8 years old. :p

Also, yeah. Mattias is cool, though I should try the other two to see how they're like.

Yeah, right now I'm getting to know Mercenaries again. On the 360 is has a few confusing (but totally ignorable) problems. The game has crashed on me 2 or 3 times in 4 hours of playing and the radar map will turn blue in certain areas when in a car. Other than that it's fine.

I haven't been able to play too much UC2 but I almost shat myself when I saw that they had Morbias as a map - my favorite map from Unreal when I was 8 years old. :p

Also, yeah. Mattias is cool, though I should try the other two to see how they're like.

I'll pick up a copy of UC2 tomorrow. I should be able to get on Monday at some point, but if not, I definitely got some vacation coming the first week of May. I think I have a strat guide laying around here somewhere for the finishing moves. I'll definitely have to learn all the moves all over again. PM me when you want to play a match.

Edit: Hot damn hallelujah! They got Spider-Man2, Republic Commando, and Return to Wolfenstein on there now! Looks like I might have to do a buy 2 get one tomorrow!

I spent some birthday money and put it all on a new compy:

EC.HP.S3020N.JPG

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+

• 250GB hard drive

• Built-in 802.11gb wireless

• NVidia GeForce 6150 LE

• 1GB of DDR2 memory

• Burns DVDs and CDs

• Windows Vista Home Premium

Nothing fancy, and I HATE Vista, but I am dealing with it. The old Compy was dying fast. It was an HP also, and I got 5 wonderful years out of it.

Nothing fancy, and I HATE Vista, but I am dealing with it.

Aww, why?

Got this in the mail today... a few months late...

vista-mycopy.jpg

I barely game anymore on the PC and all I do is cruise the internet and stuff...

Aww, why?

I barely game anymore on the PC and all I do is cruise the internet and stuff...

I don't game on the PC anymore either. The 360 has replaced most of the gaming in my life. I do miss some of those RTS games I used to play though. Just for the hell of it, I decided to try to install Serious Sam 2 on this new compy, and I will be damned if it STILL doesn't run right. I mean it runs, but the background images clip so bad, I can't see what's coming. That game is two years old, and I am convinced it is a system hog. Bottom line, I don't trust PC games anymore. You take a horrible chance when you buy one, that it might not run. At least with consoles, at most you MAY need an occasional patch or update, but you don't have to drop over $500 on a graphics card.

To stay on topic, I got these today:

Logitech_QuickCam_Connect_IM_Webcam__DAD-standard.jpg

Logitech QuickCam IM

b9de01a4-26f6-496c-87ae-29f3f8c62607.gif

Micro Innovations Wireless Laser Mouse

I looked at hundreds of mice today, and got this one, not because it was cheaper, but because of the position of the buttons, and comfort. One thing I always liked about my microsoft intellimouse was the side flippers for back and forward buttons on my browser.

Archived