Home

Phreakeh, I can't really answer your question for a number of reasons.

1. I been hooked on Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

2. I have not logged enough hours on Spider-Man 3 for the above reason.

3. I never had the opportunity to play Spider-Man 2.

4. I spent most of the night playing Halo 3 MP beta. :D

Sorry...

51VEER-xXkL._SS500_.jpg

This game is gimmicky as all sin, but it IS pretty fun. Basically this is a run on rails FPS where you blow zombies to smithereens by using the stylus. Wherever you touch the screen is where the bullets go. You have infinite ammo on the pistol, but you have to reload the clip by dragging the bullets into the clip. Not hard to play, but hard to coordinate. Graphics are amazingly bad, but this IS Nintendo DS, and the game is definitely worth picking up if you are thinking about it.

ccb4eb6709a0011a6ee12110.L.jpgabd0eb6709a0111a6ee12110.L.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does it have a siren?

When Rogue blows the horn three times in succession, the siren erupts into light and speakers screech "Move the **** out of that way! I have a ****ing TRUCK!"

At least, that's what I would imagine it was for.

It's getting there...

Took around 45 minutes to get to this stage. I'm gonna wrap this up really quick on Monday, do the engine as best as I can, then animate it really simply to get credit for that part.

console-1.jpg

As seen in:

43.jpg

I'm by far the best in the class. I mean, my house project actually looked like a house, while everyone else's houses looked like cardboard boxes with cones for roofs.

nah it doesnt have a siren...just a yellow rotating strobe light, it'll come in handy during the winter when people are riding my ass and i have traffic coming in the opposite lane, and i need to take a left-hand turn into my driveway.

I actually got this almost a month ago, but forgot to post it in Hyar!

dv9000z.jpg

- Intel® Core 2 Duo T7200 (2.0GHz/4MB L2Cache)

- 17.0" WSXGA+ BrightView Widescreen (1680x1050)

- 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7600

- 2GB (2 Dimm)

- 160GB 5400RPM

- LightScribe DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer

- Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network w/Bluetooth

- HP Expresscard TV Tuner for Windows Vista Notebook

- High Capacity 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

A $400 dollar phone, which for the price better be able to communicate with US military laser satellites and triangulate massive destruction on the subject of your choice.

Or at least kick the sack off the guys that came up with the annoying ass commercials for them ><

I actually got this almost a month ago, but forgot to post it in Hyar!

dv9000z.jpg

- Intel® Core 2 Duo T7200 (2.0GHz/4MB L2Cache)

- 17.0" WSXGA+ BrightView Widescreen (1680x1050)

- 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7600

- 2GB (2 Dimm)

- 160GB 5400RPM

- LightScribe DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer

- Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network w/Bluetooth

- HP Expresscard TV Tuner for Windows Vista Notebook

- High Capacity 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

Even though your laptop is better in nearly every regard than my own desktop computer, I do have to ask why you chose to get it in laptop form. Reason for my inquiry is that one would be safe to wonder, given how high tech and subsequently very power hungry your laptop is, how portable can it really be when I imagine it'd suck any source of electrical energy that isn't plugged into a nearby dormitory socket within an hour. I'm just saying, it's not very practical unless you carry a mini generator with you, in which case all the more power to you.

scan0001ha2.jpg

Yeah, I got my ticket for Pirates III. Though, I'll admit I paid quite a substantial amount of money for a ticket. Though, the theatre I am going to, is much nicer than the one I went to see Spiderman III. The atmosphere is much better at this theatre anyway (which I prefer). :xp:

Interesting enough, the "advance" screening is at 8 PM rather than a midnight screening. Luckily, I'll be able to go. :)

So, Chase, got your's yet? :p

all the more power to you.
Pun intended?

The reasoning is that almost all of the places I transport my laptop to will have an available power outlet. I take my laptop to work with me, I take it to class, friends' houses, etc.

Since it is such a beast I can only get 2-3 hours on battery, but it's almost always plugged in regardless.

A $400 dollar phone, which for the price better be able to communicate with US military laser satellites and triangulate massive destruction on the subject of your choice.

It's not a $400 phone. GameStop sells the Helio device now, which means it cost me about $245 after my discount. It basically operates like a Blackberry. Another perk is I get 50% off the all in monthly bill which equates out to about $42.50 a month which is about what I was paying for my last phone. Top that?

With this package, I get unlimited HTML internet access (yes, I HAVE surfed LF from this device!) , unlimited text, GPS, built in qwerty keyboard, built in camera with 3x optical zoom, as well as full access to yahoo messenger, windows messenger, and AIM. From google maps I can get a satellite image of where I am, and I can pull up the local traffic from wherever I am at. I can even get the weather reports, google news, and unlimited myspace access.

You know, I have had ****ty phones all of my life, and I finally got one that does everything I wanted and needed it to do. My old phone had barely one bar of signal, which means I could see who was calling, but never carry on a conversation with who ever called. I spend about 60% of my life at work, for which I had no access to internet what so ever, and about 25% of my life sitting in traffic to and from said job.

If you can get past the whole annoying "don't call it a phone" marketing strategy, it IS a cool package. It totally fits my lifestyle, and works great!

I have been messing around with this thing for about 3 days now, and I can't get over how cool it is. Hell, this phone is even cooler than me.

Given time, I will figure out how to triangulate massive destruction on Tyrion's home town, and your little dog too. ;)

Hell, this phone is even cooler than me.

That's not saying much. If you wanted to get a phone that was cooler than you, you needed only to buy this beauty:

old_cellphone.jpg

(You made that too easy, really.)

Really though, the phone does sound like a great deal for the price you bought it for, considering that's the price of a small Ipod and does quite a bit more.

That's not saying much. If you wanted to get a phone that was cooler than you, you needed only to buy this beauty:

old_cellphone.jpg

(You made that too easy, really.)

Really though, the phone does sound like a great deal for the price you bought it for, considering that's the price of a small Ipod and does quite a bit more.

Well yeah, and as long as you bring up Ipods, if I want, I can even get a 2GB memory card and throw mp3s on there too, though that is not entirely what I bought it for. On board memory is 200mb. Also, it's my first phone with blue tooth access, so I even got one of those Motorolla blue tooth ear pieces for when I am driving. Please let me bask in the moment.

Archived