Home

Well, since I've become addicted to reading Lord of the Rings (all 3 parts in one book). I've read Book 2 (2nd part of the first part) in just about a week and a half. So in this fury I decided to orderthe Holy Grail of LotR Da Movie Boxset.

$60 and 12 DVDs off eBay.

The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition)

-or-

L.O.T.R.T.M.P.T.(P.S.S.E.E.) for short.

4631b340dca0a254f21d7010.jpg

It's not here yet, but I expect to get it by the end of the week.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys can fight for the two remaining tickets.:)

I would fight/claim/take the other one, but I already got mine. :D

Assuming I passed my drug test, I get to experience the infinite pleasures of being a bagger/ cart wrangler at Dominick's (aka Safeway)

I send my application for Safeway. Hopefully, I'll get my interview tomorrow or Friday.

*crosses fingers*

So the digital screens at the not so nice theater which has slightly smaller screens and cheaper seats won out in my case. I just LOVE the digital screens. If you ever have the chance to go to a movie that's being digitally projected I suggest doing so. It's like going from VHS to DVD. When Meet the Robinsons was playing digitally they were playing the normal digital projection of it and the Disney Digital 3D version. I went to the 3D version and all I can say is ****ing wow!

The theatre I'm going to, has digital screens, I think. The theatre I went to see Spiderman III wasn't. It's a big difference. As well as the sound difference. The comfortability, size, etc. Damn, I guess it is worth the extra $1 to see the evening shows at the "nicer" theatre. But, the "nicer" theatre is quite far from where I live. Unlike the close theatre, that isn't as nice.

51v9VH4qD3L._SS500_.jpg

51-MP3YPhrL._SS500_.jpg

51ELRnj3VnL._SS500_.jpg

51Z73NYR7CL._SS400_.jpg

51GA6CA76QL._SS500_.jpg

51yvyM1a6wL._SS500_.jpg

I just got SW Episodes IV, V and VI special edition (the ones with the original version on disk 2) and SW Episode I. These are to replace the VHS copies I have (I haven't had a working player for a while now) As these are part of the 3 for £20 deal I also bought Snakes on a Plane and The Two Faces of Mitchell and Webb to make up the numbers.

a total discount of £94 from the total stickered price (all be it from HMVs overly high prices). A saving of about £40 based on Amazon.co.uk.

How much was it for the Star Wars ones at HMV pal?

OT ones were £23 each or 3 for £20, TPM was £20 on it's own, but in the 3 for £20 hence I got "Snakes" and "Mitchell and Webb" as well

as they are all part of the promotion you can get the entire saga for £40 if you want, but I have 2 and 3 on DVD already.

Huh, I'll have to check this out.

But I've had SCII for like, 2 1/2 years now, so you fail.

What's your favorite character? :xp:

Honestly, I bought it because I like fighting games, and I am a big Spawn fan. So far this is the cheapest I have ever seen this game.

I send my application for Safeway. Hopefully, I'll get my interview tomorrow or Friday.

*crosses fingers*

You'll learn to hate Safeway after a month of working there.

I call one. You can't challenge a call.

Call? people still use that? the ultimate one is shotty. once you say that, your guaranteed.

OT ones were £23 each or 3 for £20, TPM was £20 on it's own, but in the 3 for £20 hence I got "Snakes" and "Mitchell and Webb" as well

as they are all part of the promotion you can get the entire saga for £40 if you want, but I have 2 and 3 on DVD already.

Cool, I've already got the entire saga on DVD, I'm just interested in the special edition OT ones to see them as they came out in theaters...

Archived