Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huh? Someone take your 6600GT away from you or something? *Confused*

To save you looking for it..

I was playing Jedi Academy about 20 minutes ago, and for some reason the game started freezing and blue lines started appearing down my screen, I thought it was a graphics bug but it kept on freezing. Then the screen kept on flashing black, and now when I try to start it up the bios is messed up, all of the text appears as strange a's.

When I try to boot up windows xp normally, on the windows xp logo/loading screen, the logo is messed up and blue lines appear down the screen, and after it finishes loading it just goes black. In safe mode [Which was very hard to get to because the writing is all gibberish] all of the colours are messed up, it looks like 8-bit colouring.

So I gotta fill out an excel form, send it back, get an RMA number, print it out, and send it back. :(

This still the thread where you say what you just spent your money on?

Hope so....

I just bought "Judgement Euphoria: the true sound of Ibiza" that album was a waste of £15, it seems that Ministry of Sound think that the "true sound of Ibiza" is house, this came as a bit of a shock to me as all the other Ibiza euphoria albums to date (none have been released since MoS bought the euphoria lable) have been trance so that was what I was expecting.

I also ordered (they are gonna come this week) Stargate SG-1 seasons 1 through to 6. That set me back a bit, they were all on sale though £21.99 each.

Personally I prefer to brew my own tea and add lots of ice, but in the morning, in a hurry, with just enough ice, the good old Nestea will suffice. I don't like sweetended tea, it's enough to gag a maggot.

Yeah, I normally drink it fresh brewed and unsweetened, but sometimes my southern upbringing (and southern neighbor) take over, and that sweet stuff really hits the spot. :D

Yesterday, I got A new CD and SNL's the Best of Christopher Walken on DVD. *Sweet* :D

bought the first issue of the Serenity comic last week. got 2 of the covers, Mal and jayne. they didnt have the Inara one, oh well. ill get it later

10755.jpg

10845.jpg

pretty good. cant wait for the next issue which should come out this week i think. it'll keep me busy until the movie comes out on SEPT 30

how can it be worth it for sunglasses?

Because expensive sunglasses are just so comfortable. My mom bought a pair of really nice sunglasses for me. I told her it wasn't necessary, too much, I could just buy another cheap pair, blah blah....But, they're fantastic. At least I think so. :)

I can only see why one would pay that much for sunglasses if they were prescription but for every day sunglasses? Why? Unless they were made og pure solid gold or had jewels on it or something...

What the f*** makes them more comfortable than other, normal priced, sunglasses?

I think you pay for the sunglasses to be essentially weightless. Still too much for me, but then again I don't even wear sunglasses. Or glasses at all. Because I'm 20/20 baby.

Lets see, went to Six Flags Monday and Tuesday! I bought INCENSE! Yeh thats right lol. They had Houses Of The Holy Incense for 26 cents! And I bought a nice framed picture of Aerosmith. Almost bought one of those old tin Beatles lunchbox. :D

Still, why that much for weightlessness? If you wear normal glasses for a pretty short amount of time you eventually don't even notice them.

It's not just that they're weightless, though that does add some effect, because heavier sunglasses are more likely to get uncomfortable as you wear them, but you're mostly paying for their ability to block glare and reduce the strain on your eyes. Alot of cheaper sunglasses are dark so you feel like you're getting the same protection, but they're actually worse for your eyes because you won't squint to block out glare and the like.

Archived